ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbo at FSU gotz problems again...

Hawgish

Letterman
Aug 10, 2005
What Jameis "imadumbass" Winston kept yelling out nasty stuff on campus
this morning was not right. Not on the heels of what was going on in the NFL and his rape
case last year, it was dumb of him. Not sure how he is graduating Engineer classes come
to think of it. Have to be smart do that.

What ya gonna do now Jimbo?,....a one game suspension or a three minute suspension?

Whats really is also stupid was watching him talk two weeks ago in an interview about
being a role model for kids. I didn't figure he would considering his smack talking
Clemson last March, before that shoplifting crab legs from the grocery store, and before that raping a women on campus.

Jimbo and courts should have dealt with is sorry criminole butt long ago.
These scumbag coaches really bring a lot of trouble upon themselves for sure.

Should have dealt with him his last crime.

I think I heard drive time talking about this, and the suspension is going to be to sit out the first half.

With what is happening in the NFL right now, I can see them passing on him. He might be locking himself out of the league.

Good for them snoop....glad to see someone take a stand against these thugs, no matter if it does cost them a victory. And if Florida St loses the game....the fans have nobody to blame but little dumb dumb Winston.
So it took the AD, and the conference to do this, but not the coach?....Well Auburn has found their next coach if Gus ever leaves them.

He should be out for the whole game, just missing part of a game is no punishment. If he comes in and pulls out a victory in the second half he will be anointed a hero and the whole incident that caused this will be forgotten.

I believe Florida will make a hard push for Gus. Florida highschools have the athletes. UF can also use his wife against him. What girl don't want to live in Florida.

I was so glad to see J. Winston (a.k.a. crab king) reaction to a touchdown pass, a fumble, a good run, a good tackle, a bad tackle, an offside penalty and someone blowing their nose. Personally I had rather see the kids playing, not a thug on the sideline!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT