ADVERTISEMENT

Kendrick Lamar Lip Syncing?

Definitely lip singing.... for people that do a lot of dancing etc in their performance I can understand some lip singing.... but he’s a rapper... standing there. LAZY!!!!

I don't think he's even moving his lips. Looks like he's just holding the mic against his mouth.

Even Drake is at home like...

HTTP3d3dy5tdWNoLmNvbS93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvMjAxNi8xMS9kcmFrZS1zaG9ja2VkLmdpZgloglog.gif

I have never understood the whole rapping then put your hands in the air, then people pay to see that , I mean what is the talent ?

I have never understood the whole rapping then put your hands in the air, then people pay to see that , I mean what is the talent ?

There's probably a lot of folks our there that don't understand listening to Country singers talking about getting drunk, having a truck, their dog dying, girlfriend cheating. So, there's that.

There's probably a lot of folks our there that don't understand listening to Country singers talking about getting drunk, having a truck, their dog dying, girlfriend cheating. So, there's that.
Your probably right and that's what's wrong with this country, everybody should understand Mama, busted vehicle, and the love of a good woman or dog.

Again what is talent , at least they have a great voice , no dis , just sounds like anyone can do it to me

Again what is talent , at least they have a great voice , no dis , just sounds like anyone can do it to me

All of the good ones have a good story behind it. If you have never listened to it. Check out some Eminem, 2Pac, Nas, Biggie, Camron, Andre 3000, Wheezy,

Older ones, I really Love Melle Mel, Kurtis Blow, Run DMC, LL Cool J, Erik B and Rakim, Slick Rick, Grandmaster Flash, Ice Cube and NWA, Treach, Snoop, Wu Tang Clan,

Cam'Ron and Twista are two of the fastest spitters out there.

All of the good ones have a good story behind it. If you have never listened to it. Check out some Eminem, 2Pac, Nas, Biggie, Camron, Andre 3000, Wheezy,

Older ones, I really Love Melle Mel, Kurtis Blow, Run DMC, LL Cool J, Erik B and Rakim, Slick Rick, Grandmaster Flash, Ice Cube and NWA, Treach, Snoop, Wu Tang Clan,

Cam'Ron and Twista are two of the fastest spitters out there.

I’ll pass. Got my yearly rap fill from Ken

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT