ADVERTISEMENT

KJ Hill

Reason_01

Starter
Sep 1, 2011
Do not listen to others. Do what your heart says.

Of course we want you to be a Hog. If not, best of wishes wherever you go.

Bielema offense will put up equal numbers in both running and passing. The pieces are being placed. I hope you are one of the big pieces. May be the center piece to open up everything. Touches will be there. 5 catches (7/8 thrown to) 120 yards and a TD. Would make you an ALL American anyway you look at it.

KJ visited Bama and came away impressed with Saban. I'm sure he told him what an important recruit he was to them although he only recruits 4 star skilled players. What I suspect the real reason Saban wants him is what he will mean playing for us. We lost to Bama by one and if we had some better depth at WR we could have won that game. In other words, KJ could make Ark a complete team therefore a threat to Bama next year. Keep him off Arks roster improves Bama's chances of winning and if for some reason KJ can beat out any of the other 4 star WR's that would be gravy! Yes, that is how diabolical I think Saban is.

KJ not visiting and rumors of CBB pulling the offer yesterday. I don't care one way or the other. I do know these drama kids can break a team apart. So maybe it is time to move on to a player that's wants to be a HOG. This class is good enough already, to take a project player or hold the scholorship for a grey shirt from another team. Either way Arkansas needs team players. Surely we have learned from Mitch, Gary and Williams, to stay away from players with drama parents. I feel for these kids that have to deal with parents unwilling to cut the string. And let the kids grow up and make their own choices. Usually when a school backs off a highly rated player, that has the grades, the NCAA is snooping around. This is starting to look like the Newton and Means recruiting. I think it is time to get far away from this recruit.

I think what it bothering or annoying alot of Razorback fans is,
KJ made a big deal out of his commitment, saying how he
was so all-Hog.
And then late in the process he decommits, for either a hated rival, or a flavor-
of the week/bandwagon school. (both of which who are bigtime cheaters)

that stings.

Things are starting to come out now. The NLR coach is gone. The school is refusing to answer questions from reporters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT