ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos to Head coachs Jimmy Dykes and Mike Anderson

Next 4 will tell the tale of the men's team. Going 3-1 would be great. Win all 4 and move close to being a top 10 team. HOGS are playing a lot of different style teams. They are very good teams. Not a bunch of cupcakes like the past. This schedule with last year's record would make the NCAAT.

Absolutely! Agree with what Top said on the men, as for the women, I am really happy for Jimmy and the administration that hired him cause they caught a lot of flak over not hiring a proven coach. We all knew that Jimmy knows the game as good as anyone but that doesn't mean you can coach. I told people all along that I thought he was a great hire as long as he doesn't kill the girls from working them so hard! Jimmy is a friend of mine and I told him this too prior to the season and he laughed and said that the girls were really buying in and he was excited. I think it will be like the football team in that once they hit SEC play it's gonna get tough just cause he doesn't have all of the right pieces yet but we will see steady progress. They already got a big win over #17 Iowa!
WPS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT