ADVERTISEMENT

Let the rumor mill and unnamed sources begin.

TOP HOG

All-Conference
Jun 11, 2002
Gus, Chip, BP or the can’t miss up and comer? This is a bad year to coach hunt. Cross your fingers because it can actually get worse. Arkansas hasn’t quite hit bottom, yet.

This is not a rumor mill this is coming straight from Trey Biddy, who the top 3 candidates the BOT is talking too.
1. Lane Kiffin
2. Mike Gundy
3. Frank Wilson
Sorry Trey these guys need updates too:cool:

Lane Kiffin will probably go to a bigger school. HOGS would be a side step for Mike Gundy. Not sure he would move for that. Unless he wants out of OSU. Frank Wilson would be the one I think Arkansas has the best chance to get but, a bigger school might offer him also. Like aTm. I hear UT is interested in Kiffin again, from ESPN radio.

Lane Kiffin will probably go to a bigger school. HOGS would be a side step for Mike Gundy. Not sure he would move for that. Unless he wants out of OSU. Frank Wilson would be the one I think Arkansas has the best chance to get but, a bigger school might offer him also. Like aTm. I hear UT is interested in Kiffin again, from ESPN radio.
Gundy said he wanted a new challenge.

Well Arkansas is sure that. He might mean one of the bigger schools. I believe when all is said and done Arkansas will be about 9/10 in the pecking order for a new coach. That includes schools where coaches go to another school and that job opens.

Too many schools doing the musical chair. What are the odds of this many schools and pretty rich traditions schools at that letting coaches go. Ole Miss I'm not worried about, but schools like Tenn, Florida, Nebraska, and also hearing Sumlin is out at A&M.

Yeah that's one out of the way.
Hey you know you can sign up for 2 free weeks and get all the info Trey and Danny is given out right? Perfect time to get some info on coaching/AD search.

ADVERTISEMENT