ADVERTISEMENT

Longhorns CWS Thread

They banned me too . . . primarily because I had the temerity to expose one of their more esteemed posters for the nimrod he was when he claimed that they owned us IN MEN'S TRACK AND FIELD, of all sports. He erroneously said that we had only won 8 SWC track titles (we had more than 30) and totally ignored that we had won 41 NATIONAL Championships in that sport (I couldn't find evidence that Texas had won even one!).

I even posted a link to the Arkansas Track Media guide which showed all of our Championships, by year . . . yet another of their brilliant posters came on there today and said the following:

"And as far as who's better in track 41 titles in 47 years I doubt it. The NCAA would have put you on probation a long time ago. Anybody that does something like that breaks a lot of rules and as I said gets put on probation." Now, this was AFTER I had posted the link. He went on to "educate" me about how many UT runners had been int he Olympics, etc. Just shows how ignorant and arrogant those burnt-orange bastards really are. They can't be bothered to read PROOF that they are wrong. Their response if you contradict/correct them is to call you ignorant without regard to the fact that it is they who are.

No wonder everyone else in the world hates the Longhorns.

Oh . . . almost forgot to mention. While nimrod number 2 (the author of that highlighted quote above) was "educating me", he - out of the blue - brought up that he didn't like the Broyles award being named after JFB because Texas beat him a lot. Of course, he - again - doesn't get it. That award is for the best assistant coach in the country, and it is WELL known (by anyone who DOES know) that Frank was among the first - if NOT the first - to realize that getting the best assistants you could, knowing they would be leaving soon for Head Coaching jobs, was the best way to have a super staff. That was the recipe that allowed Arkansas to compete with the giants of the sport in a time when we didn't have all the financial resources that the state is blessed to have these days.

https://newsok.com/article/2767043/broyles-still-in-hog-heaven-ads-coaching-tree-continues-to-grow

Last edited:
Reactions: ThreeHogNight
They are completely ridiculous. You probably saw the entire discussion, but I was banned for calling them out on erroneous errors in many of their statements, although the "regulars" that reside there were continually supported by the moderator and got away with any and everything that they wanted.

Trust me, I am more than capable of handling myself, but the double standard there was completely off the chart. Longhorn MM, if you happen to read this, or are lurking here for whatever reason, I would like to hear how you justify the double standard. I won't be holding my breath though, because it is painfully obvious that you are nothing but a complete coward with keyboard control.

We will stomp the Wronghorns & become the
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

Congrats on your epic choke job from a Texas fan. No team in history and no state deserves it more. :D So do the Horns down, do your meth and wallow in your sorrow.

Congrats on your epic choke job from a Texas fan. No team in history and no state deserves it more. :D So do the Horns down, do your meth and wallow in your sorrow.
The Horns are always pointed down, because that is the way that they belong. Your smack, just like your name implies is "generic" and weak, but at least it is accepted here unlike the Snowflake Ridden, Safe Space Orangebloods.

Last edited:
The Horns are always pointed down, because that is the way that they belong. Your smack, just like your name implies is "generic" and weak, but at least it is accepted here unlike the Snowflake Ridden, Safe Space Orangebloods.

So you have such thick skin, you had to come tattle to your swine pals about how you were treated on an opposing teams site? LOL, good one fella.

You waited until Arkansas had a big lead, late in the game and started to talk crap. Then you got your feelings hurt when Longhorns...on a longhorn site...started to insult you. What the hell did you expect?

It's a shame you got banned...although I doubt you would have come back to the CWS thread after that collapse...hated that for Van Horn and the players.

Reactions: hawgclucker
So you have such thick skin, you had to come tattle to your swine pals about how you were treated on an opposing teams site? LOL, good one fella.

You waited until Arkansas had a big lead, late in the game and started to talk crap. Then you got your feelings hurt when Longhorns...on a longhorn site...started to insult you. What the hell did you expect?

It's a shame you got banned...although I doubt you would have come back to the CWS thread after that collapse...hated that for Van Horn and the players.
Tattle....now that's a good one, I just wanted some here to see what a complete joke the moderator and the regulars who "tattled" to him are, such as "go back to your own board", "mods please take out the trash", etc.

Reading is very fundamental, if you would have read the entire conversation objectively, you would see that absolutely none of the crap was started by me, such as "dolls only talk when you pull their string", "go eat what pigs eat", etc. No, none of that hurt my feelings, I am much tougher than that, it was the regulars there that got their feelings hurt because I definitely countered those and continually challenged the multiple ridiculous comments, and the snowflakes there couldn't take it.

One more thing, I was there before the Longhorns melted under the Razorback pressure, check the time if you don't believe it. Yes, I would have been back, but LonghornMM, is such a coward with keyboard control, he couldn't handle any opposing discussion from someone outside of his comfortable little Longhorn Safe Room, so he chose censorship.

I also hated the loss for Van Horn and the players, they had a great season and just couldn't quite close it out. Have a good day.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT