ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for two tickets for UA/Tenn game tomorrow

GGHOG

Letterman
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
just found out I have to go to Fayetteville to swap cars with my daughter and thought I would take a shot at tickets.

I was throwing that out there just in case he didn’t know about Stubhub, it’s a great place to get a ticket when your choices are limited imo.

I think most folks know StubHub and other brokers are out there. You can find them by simply searching “Arkansas vs. Tennessee tickets.”

When people come on here asking for tix for a good game that’s likely sold out, it’s always been clear to me it’s bc they don’t want to pay broker prices and why should they when they’ve got access to many rabid fans/season ticket holders here that may have s couple to sell closer to or at face?

I think most folks know StubHub and other brokers are out there. You can find them by simply searching “Arkansas vs. Tennessee tickets.”

When people come on here asking for tix for a good game that’s likely sold out, it’s always been clear to me it’s bc they don’t want to pay broker prices and why should they when they’ve got access to many rabid fans/season ticket holders here that may have s couple to sell closer to or at face?
Don’t ever assume people know obvious things on this board. (See posting ab what channel a game is on every. Single. Game. )

Reactions: Capt.Chaos
Don’t ever assume people know obvious things on this board. (See posting ab what channel a game is on every. Single. Game. )

That’s much different, IMO. Channels and game availability change often and are often different every week.

Stubhub has been around for years and is the most well known online ticket broker. Virtually anyone that attends any kind of major event that also has the internet is aware of Stubhub.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT