ADVERTISEMENT

Looking forward to the UNT game

Nov 28, 2004
Hello Hog Fans, I'm a Mean Green fan just checking in. A good amount of North Texas fans will be heading to Fayetteville for the game this Saturday. I think your losing to CSU was our worst case scenario as Morris will have them very ready and pumped up for the home contest.

Watch out for our QB, he is pretty good. Name is Mason Fine and he's not big but he can sling it around. Pretty neat story. Our main fan site is at GoMeanGreen.com.
If you have any question about the team I will be glad to help if I can. Here's to a good, injury free game for both teams. Y'all take care.

Hello Hog Fans, I'm a Mean Green fan just checking in. A good amount of North Texas fans will be heading to Fayetteville for the game this Saturday. I think your losing to CSU was our worst case scenario as Morris will have them very ready and pumped up for the home contest.

Watch out for our QB, he is pretty good. Name is Mason Fine and he's not big but he can sling it around. Pretty neat story. Our main fan site is at GoMeanGreen.com.
If you have any question about the team I will be glad to help if I can. Here's to a good, injury free game for both teams. Y'all take care.
I don’t believe there’s any questions and as for the csu loss, we rinse and repeat!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT