ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like CCM is smoking in recruiting

TOP HOG

All-Conference
Jun 11, 2002
He’s not backing away from higher rated recruits even if they are committed elsewhere. Not sure how they will do in the SEC. Old coach brought in some highly rated players that failed the SEC test. Not sure if they were overrated or under developed. So it looks like the new coaching staff can recruit. Next step is can they develope the players. Whomever the DC is, he will have the players to succeed. Or should I say he will have enough players with SEC potential to succeed. The defense is what will determine if the new staff succeeds or fails. What good is scoring 30 or 40 points a game if you give up 40 or 50. I’m excited about the potential of this staff. The last staff had a problem adjusting in the game. That’s why all the 2nd half melt downs. Let’s hope the new staff can translate their talk to the game. Cause CCM is doing some big talking.

The best in CFB is what I heard. The defensive staff he’s going to need to stop the rest of the SEC from lighting him up like a Christmas tree. It’s one thing to play a SEC team or 2 in a year. It’s different going a whole season. Lots more injuries, some that carry over to the next year. I enjoy hearing him talk about what he’s going to do. Everybody is Bruce Lee until they get hit in the mouth. The last coach still hasn’t recovered. We will see because the SEC will except the challenge. First he has to get to 500. I do like his recruiting.

Reactions: JunkyardHawg
He’s not backing away from higher rated recruits even if they are committed elsewhere. Not sure how they will do in the SEC. Old coach brought in some highly rated players that failed the SEC test. Not sure if they were overrated or under developed. So it looks like the new coaching staff can recruit. Next step is can they develope the players. Whomever the DC is, he will have the players to succeed. Or should I say he will have enough players with SEC potential to succeed. The defense is what will determine if the new staff succeeds or fails. What good is scoring 30 or 40 points a game if you give up 40 or 50. I’m excited about the potential of this staff. The last staff had a problem adjusting in the game. That’s why all the 2nd half melt downs. Let’s hope the new staff can translate their talk to the game. Cause CCM is doing some big talking.
You are kidding, right??
When will you guys figure out there is a difference between offering and actually signing great recruits.
Arkansas will be a disaster again this year.

Can’t sign um, if you don’t offer. Last 3 coaches didn’t offer highly rated recruits in Texas. A couple came that we’re coming anyway.

Auburn and Tenn are your SEC Basketball Champions. Maybe Arkansas should compete in the SEC Checkers tournament or join the Big 12.
Black uniforms are a disgrace to the program.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT