ADVERTISEMENT

OT Mexico City Summer Olympics

JT Porkins

Letterman
Feb 7, 2016
Austin, Tx
50 years ago today, October 16, 1968, Tommie Smith and John Carlos.

black-power.jpg

I won’t say the last president set us back that far but I think it started it. This isn’t the whole story but I don’t think he should have started his presidency with this. https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...ates-jr-arrest-controversy.html?noredirect=on
I don’t think the cop actually did anything wrong, and I can see where the professor was upset that someone called the police over him breaking into his own house. But I don’t think a President should have gotten involved in it either.

Just my opinion.

Reactions: mtsuhog85
So, why do you think a healthy majority of blacks, latino’s etc vote Democratic?
Why do you think a healthy majority of evangelicals vote republican? Identity politics. You’ve got folks in THIS THREAD calling Obama a racist. That’s identity politics. If you can only see and acknowledge when one side does it that’s part of the problem.

Reactions: pigem and WMFC
Why do you think a healthy majority of evangelicals vote republican? Identity politics. You’ve got folks in THIS THREAD calling Obama a racist. That’s identity politics. If you can only see and acknowledge when one side does it that’s part of the problem.

LOL. I am sorry but Evangelicals are NOT a protected class i.e., a recognized minority like Blacks, Latino, women etc. have you ever seen liberals tell evangelicals they are a victim of discrimination?

LOL. I am sorry but Evangelicals are NOT a protected class i.e., a recognized minority like Blacks, Latino, women etc. have you ever seen liberals tell evangelicals they are a victim of discrimination?
I didn’t realize you have no idea what identity politics means. Has nothing to do with protected classes. I haven’t seen liberals tell them that but way too many fake conservative politicians sure have them convinced. Both sides do it. To deny that is to deny reality.

Reactions: pigem
I didn’t realize you have no idea what identity politics means. Has nothing to do with protected classes. I haven’t seen liberals tell them that but way too many fake conservative politicians sure have them convinced. Both sides do it. To deny that is to deny reality.

You do realize a member of a protected class means that they are victims of discrimination. That goes hand in hand with the Democratic practice of idenity politics and victimood.

Are you saying that both parties practice ihdentity politics to the same degree?

You do realize a member of a protected class means that they are victims of discrimination. That goes hand in hand with the Democratic practice of idenity politics and victimood.

Are you saying that both parties practice ihdentity politics to the same degree?
But what about LSU's stadium?

Absolutely they do. Trump is basically nothing BUT identity politics.

Reactions: pigem
If you don’t watch the news or read everything you see on the internet as gospel, we’re in a pretty good spot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT