ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Anderson

He is a punk...your coach out coaches him and he is a crybaby. You have a very good coach...and arkansas reached back to yesteryear and it hasn't worked.

No, I was out of line. I did not consider that he was going to go give it to an official. My bad. Razorback Nation will be fine. We lost a tough game at home also. It sucks.

You shake hands after the game. What good is it going to do to evil eye an official? He needs to evil eye his system of no rebounding, pointless full court press, street ball offense, and leaving shooters wide open. He is an average coach at best. Will never go deep in the tourney in today's game. 20 years ago? Yes. Today? No sir.

Heat of the moment. I didnt get to see that game but if Coach Anderson acted that way then I hope Jeff Long or someone said something to him. Heat of the moment during the game can and does bring out the worst in us all..........and we all know how not innocent I can be
laugh.r191677.gif

But to this day I still say LOUD AND PROUD..........................TUCK FEXASS!!!!!!!! (and Ole Piss)

GO HOGS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT