ADVERTISEMENT

OT More Glue Needed

This is not about you junk. I’ve never read a post from you about him or any politician. This is just media and people i come across daily. The trump bashing is ridiculous. He is the president at least respect the position. I didn’t like obama but I didn’t criticize him every day. There wasn’t 50 negative news stories every day about him. Let the man do his job. Nobody in the media was talking about the record stock market until it dropped significantly. It rebounds a little bit a word in the media. The media never talks about the head of the fed throwing out the inflation word as she stepped away. Is just getting old. He gives an all inclusive sotu. A poll from cbs had 73% of the people approving the speech and felt like he was trying to unite. Every headline the next day was he is devisive and holding dreamers hostage. He offered a legal path to citizenship. Not an unlawful executive order for deferred action.
Sorry just tired of negative news all day everyday. This country is amazing. The greatest place in the world to live, but we still have to complain about how bad it is and how Trump is going to destroy it all.

Reactions: JakeHawg
This is not about you junk. I’ve never read a post from you about him or any politician. This is just media and people i come across daily. The trump bashing is ridiculous. He is the president at least respect the position. I didn’t like obama but I didn’t criticize him every day. There wasn’t 50 negative news stories every day about him. Let the man do his job. Nobody in the media was talking about the record stock market until it dropped significantly. It rebounds a little bit a word in the media. The media never talks about the head of the fed throwing out the inflation word as she stepped away. Is just getting old. He gives an all inclusive sotu. A poll from cbs had 73% of the people approving the speech and felt like he was trying to unite. Every headline the next day was he is devisive and holding dreamers hostage. He offered a legal path to citizenship. Not an unlawful executive order for deferred action.
Sorry just tired of negative news all day everyday. This country is amazing. The greatest place in the world to live, but we still have to complain about how bad it is and how Trump is going to destroy it all.
What about the lack of glue?

Reactions: Wsmfp1013
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT