ADVERTISEMENT

Munk ....Officially

Cats by 90?
I bet you couldn't wait to come over here an post that.
Was that our football game score the last time we played? Since your feeling like a dipsh!t..,.ill say you beat our basketball team by 150? Is that much better? Now go back to your Mobile home and crank up your skinner, and smile through that one tooth while telling yourself that your the internet shitz. Yee yee yee yee live action!

I bet you couldn't wait to come over here an post that.
Was that our football game score the last time we played? Since your feeling like a dipsh!t..,.ill say you beat our basketball team by 150? Is that much better? Now go back to your Mobile home and crank up your skinner, and smile through that one tooth while telling yourself that your the internet shitz. Yee yee yee yee live action!
I live in a normal house on a farm and skinner too old for me. Also have all my teeth and they are straight as I had braces. Just think it is funny how salty yall are over him making a pretty easy decision

Reactions: CHANCE 52
You
Lol,, is this two homegrown boys Cal has swooped in and taken now? Ouch....
You know what they say ....money talks.
Cal can
Lol,, is this two homegrown boys Cal has swooped in and taken now? Ouch....
We didn't have any problems beating Kentucky with Archie....remember what calnutts said about Archie? You can't coach him?????
And Malik hasn't played yet, so will just wait and see how he fits in the one and done school.
You or I could be a coach at Kentucky...cal doesn't develop players that already are NBA type players.
Even with him getting those type of players you would think he would win every NC. How many has cal won while coaching the NBA development team?

You

Cal can

We didn't have any problems beating Kentucky with Archie....remember what calnutts said about Archie? You can't coach him?????
And Malik hasn't played yet, so will just wait and see how he fits in the one and done school.
You or I could be a coach at Kentucky...cal doesn't develop players that already are NBA type players.
Even with him getting those type of players you would think he would win every NC. How many has cal won while coaching the NBA development team?

Don't let the loss of one recruit cloud your view of college basketball. Winning a national championship is more than just having the talent. It is a one loss situation and no matter how good the players are, one off night will be the end. Also, don't believe the drivel about Coach Calipari not developing players. You will never hear the NBA scouts or the players themselves make that claim.

It came down to a business decision in the end. He made the right choice if you are looking at it in an unbiased fashion. It would be like choosing between a mediocre job in your backyard with no real exposure and you know the company is going nowhere but the people around you are happy, or choosing the fortune 500 company that puts you on the big stage every game, helps you develop your craft, and gets you to your ultimate goal. Not a brain buster.

Don't let the loss of one recruit cloud your view of college basketball. Winning a national championship is more than just having the talent. It is a one loss situation and no matter how good the players are, one off night will be the end. Also, don't believe the drivel about Coach Calipari not developing players. You will never hear the NBA scouts or the players themselves make that claim.[/QUOTE

What player in the NBA that cal coached is wearing out the nets in the NBA? So every one and done kid that was coached by cal was a better player after he left? If he was getting them ready then why isn't arching shinning in the NBA? He's not a good coach, he's a good salesman to a program that I could sell a recruit too.

Reactions: I'dsoonerbeahog
It came down to a business decision in the end. He made the right choice if you are looking at it in an unbiased fashion. It would be like choosing between a mediocre job in your backyard with no real exposure and you know the company is going nowhere but the people around you are happy, or choosing the fortune 500 company that puts you on the big stage every game, helps you develop your craft, and gets you to your ultimate goal. Not a brain buster.
Lol at developing players....look at the stats from some of your so called develop players.
Archie is averaging what 6 points a game? Yeah coach cal really developed him...but how can you develop a one and done in one year?

Lol at developing players....look at the stats from some of your so called develop players.
Archie is averaging what 6 points a game? Yeah coach cal really developed him...but how can you develop a one and done in one year?
Couldn't care less who gets developed as long as you have an elite eight,, 4 final fours,, a runner up and a championship in 6 years.. But Cal can develop whether you wanna admit or not.. We produce results.. How about your team?

Does Kentucky fans always act like little spoiled brats when they get a kid from another State?
And idsoonerbeahog......you need to be throat punched for even opening up the flood gates of starting a thread about anything that has to do with Kentucky....they suck in football, and baseball. That's all that matters to me anyway! Basketball use to be my favorite till they fired Nolan..... Now it's baseball, then football, our track team, woman's basketball then men's BB team.

Lets be honest about all this. Monk didn't commit to Kentucky because he liked Cal, the people of Kentucky or a couple friends he might have over there. He went there because Kentucky has turned themselves from a college program to an NBA development team who has a chance to win a NC every year. Masquerading as a college team is just being dishonest and a slap in the face to the Kentucky teams of the past where they actually had student athletes.

Now you Kentucky fans go away and enjoy your false success because I know you crave it no matter how you achieve it!

Reactions: GACMAN
Lol @ the worst fan base in the world. Figures these chodes would come over her to gloat about Monk going to CalU.

They have a 400 page thread over there about the UL Scandal
They Moan and groan about every respected journalist being out to get them
Bitch about refs EVERY single game

For an alleged blue blood they have an inferiority complex on steroids.

Hate losing Monk but he will be more valuable to UK for one year than he would here. We will be fine at the guard spot next year.

Kentucky's five-game losing streak in Mark Stoops' third season as coach caused a barrage of upset callers to his radio show this week.

A caller identified as "Dale from Frankfort" was particularly critical according to the Lexington Herald-Leader, yelling at Stoops that he needed to get on the same page with his offensive and defensive coordinators and get more involved in the game.

When Dale continued to comment negatively on Stoops' lack of player development and poor decision-making, the radio show's producer started to cut off the caller, but the coach stopped him.

"No, let him go," Stoops said according to theHerald-Leader. "I can take it."

Dale then went on for a few more minutes.

"I'm not an excuse maker," Stoops said later in the show. "I don't like sitting here begging for time. But I said it over and over again, I know very clearly what I was getting into when I took this job and I know very clearly what we're into right now."
Yep your football team sucks....good luck trying to make a bowl game supafart75!

Does Kentucky fans always act like little spoiled brats when they get a kid from another State?
And idsoonerbeahog......you need to be throat punched for even opening up the flood gates of starting a thread about anything that has to do with Kentucky....they suck in football, and baseball. That's all that matters to me anyway! Basketball use to be my favorite till they fired Nolan..... Now it's baseball, then football, our track team, woman's basketball then men's BB team.
I would appreciate the opportunity to see you talk to me like that in person. Where are the mods to keep idiots like you from saying things like this on the board!!!!

Last edited:
I would appreciate the opportunity to see you talk to me like that in person. Where are the mods to keep idiots like you from saying things like this on the board!!!!
Calm down internet tuff guy...it was tongue and cheek....I say that to all my friends. Wasn't really wanting you to be punched, just a saying i say all the time. Sorry.
But you did open the flood gates to the blue nation.
If you live close to searcy I'll let you punch me in the face.

Last edited:
Calm down internet tuff guy...it was tongue and cheek....I say that to all my friends. Wasn't really wanting you to be punched, just a saying i say all the time. Sorry.
But you did open the flood gates to the blue nation.
If you live close to searcy I'll let you punch me in the face.
Okay......peace. But remember it is a board for discussion and I was simply saying lets move on from Monk. Don't think my post is responsible for anything. AND in my opinion your comment was unwarranted. Again....lets move on.

Okay......peace. But remember it is a board for discussion and I was simply saying lets move on from Monk. Don't think my post is responsible for anything. AND in my opinion your comment was unwarranted. Again....lets move on.
Again sorry man......they really didn't need a reason to come over anyway, they like to gloat on anything that makes them feel better about having a bottom dwelling football program.

Lets be honest about all this. Monk didn't commit to Kentucky because he liked Cal, the people of Kentucky or a couple friends he might have over there. He went there because Kentucky has turned themselves from a college program to an NBA development team who has a chance to win a NC every year. Masquerading as a college team is just being dishonest and a slap in the face to the Kentucky teams of the past where they actually had student athletes.

Now you Kentucky fans go away and enjoy your false success because I know you crave it no matter how you achieve it!
Evidently he didn't like anything he saw at Arkansas !

Lol @ the worst fan base in the world. Figures these chodes would come over her to gloat about Monk going to CalU.

They have a 400 page thread over there about the UL Scandal
They Moan and groan about every respected journalist being out to get them
Bitch about refs EVERY single game

For an alleged blue blood they have an inferiority complex on steroids.

Hate losing Monk but he will be more valuable to UK for one year than he would here. We will be fine at the guard spot next year.

JunkyardHog you were the topic of a post last week. Many long time posters took up for you. You are a passionate fan of the Razorbacks. You have been a respected poster and discussing many things with most UK fans! I for one miss you dropping by.

Our board has had a huge increase in disrespectful young, know it all and obnoxious fans. Like you I don't like them either. I use my ignore button more than I actually post now. Whenever you feel like it come on over and visit. You will be welcomed by me and others!

JunkyardHog you were the topic of a post last week. Many long time posters took up for you. You are a passionate fan of the Razorbacks. You have been a respected poster and discussing many things with most UK fans! I for one miss you dropping by.

Our board has had a huge increase in disrespectful young, know it all and obnoxious fans. Like you I don't like them either. I use my ignore button more than I actually post now. Whenever you feel like it come on over and visit. You will be welcomed by me and others!

Thanks for the kind words. Just had lunch with a UK Bud at El Nopal in Louisville. He didn't even bring up Monk. It's a battle on that board to stay respectful. For every respectful reply there's 20 more that are calling you out or gloating. And the ones that call Mike Anderson trash just don't really know him.

Monk was a sting but not because we need him that bad for a year. Just because he was so close to the program. We've got the to to scpring Juco guards coming in with a pretty decent guard class coming back.

Again, thanks for being classy, you're the type of fan I can congratulate.

Thanks for the kind words. Just had lunch with a UK Bud at El Nopal in Louisville. He didn't even bring up Monk. It's a battle on that board to stay respectful. For every respectful reply there's 20 more that are calling you out or gloating. And the ones that call Mike Anderson trash just don't really know him.

Monk was a sting but not because we need him that bad for a year. Just because he was so close to the program. We've got the to to scpring Juco guards coming in with a pretty decent guard class coming back.

Again, thanks for being classy, you're the type of fan I can congratulate.

Very glad you found my contribution. You are an asset to this board and the school you so love. I'm still embarrassed the last time you posted at Cats Illustrated. Take care and everyone enjoy the Holiday Season.

Reactions: JunkyardHawg
You

Cal can

One more than the Hogs and four more final fours.

"Now go back to your Mobile home and crank up your skinner, and smile through that one tooth while telling yourself that your the internet shitz. Yee yee yee yee live action!"

...wow. This coming from a resident of Arkansas? Oh, the irony....

What's funny is watching your Basketball team falling apart! Cats by 90....I love it when the big boo hoo nation holds that chest out...only to make themselves look like fools for talking smack!
Yea have fun watching your .500 basketball team. Maybe if you're lucky the NIT will give you an invite. I'm sure Monk is happy with his choice.

Yea have fun watching your .500 basketball team. Maybe if you're lucky the NIT will give you an invite. I'm sure Monk is happy with his choice.

Why don't you slide back over to your home board where you can meltdown after every loss and predict more 40-0 seasons??? Nobody gives a shit about your basketball team or your delusional fan base over here. If you're looking for respect you're in the wrong place.

Business decision helped by the game at Stankeville Tuesday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT