ADVERTISEMENT

Must be terrifying for liberals to have to rely on Joe Biden

MDVOL

Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
to have to come into the game and attempt to hold it after their Ace Left handed starter got blasted off the mound in the 2 innings he worked.

The problem for Ryan is that there are no expectations for Joe to do anything good so if Joe makes a halfway decent showing then it will be seen as a victory for him. All I have ever heard Joe do is repeat democrat talking points for the past 30 years...you are a victim, rich people are greedy and got rich off of you, republicans hate women and minorities but love dirty water and dirty air...I'm interested in seeing how Ryan does, I've never heard him debate before. I think he does a really good job when he is in a teaching or explaining type of position on a subject but not as good as a campaign speaker, JMO.

There is a basic agreement that JFK won his election largely on the perceptions Americans got on the debate with Nixon.

But that was the first debate and for a while the debates were meaningful. I fear now however, we are so deluged with TV ads and sound bites that the debates mean little. And the VP debates mean nothing.

I am afraid that most Americans have made up their minds long ago and will not budge from that position no matter how the debates go. That is merely reflecting the polarization we have now in this country. Deadlock is the correct word.

So, as a lifelong Democrat, I hope whichever party wins the White House, wins a majority in both houses so at least one agenda will be pushed through. Then, maybe, Americans will judge the results and we can move on. But if we continue the split Congress, we are in deep,deep poop.

Palin beat him 4 years ago. But Biden was restrained because he couldn't

be his usual nasty, below the belt kicking self because she was a woman and no man can get away with picking on the woman. Especially a democrat whose party took 70 years to return to national power after the Civil War and then kept it for the next 60 years only because women were given the right to vote.

Re: Palin beat him 4 years ago. But Biden was restrained because he couldn't

Ryan will bring facts and make proposals that have to do the common sense aspect of solutions for our budget, social, economic and international issues.

Biden will bring nothing but emotional appeals without concern for anything that involves common sense.

Deeply convicted Obama supporters care nothing about what makes budget or common sense. How much it costs, how much it wastes, how many companies, jobs, people are bankrupted does not matter in the name of the "greater good" and "fairness" for all.

It's how the Communists got the Czech's to vote them into power, a power they then retained through force for over 70 years.

Yeah that worked out didn't it. Those were some great "facts" Ryan brought to the table. Romney and Ryan haven't given one fact about their plan. You know why? Because it is f*#!ing impossible. Anyone with half a brain can see that.

Biden brought nothing to the debate besides his grin and a smart ars attitude. Those with a full brain weren't impressed. Ryan gave plenty of facts and over and over again R/R have stated that the details would be negotiated across the table instead of being crammed down America's throat.

Originally posted by PeteJC:
Biden brought nothing to the debate besides his grin and a smart ars attitude. Those with a full brain weren't impressed. Ryan gave plenty of facts and over and over again R/R have stated that the details would be negotiated across the table instead of being crammed down America's throat.
No. He said the plan is done and refused to give specifics. These people aren't going to negotiate across the table. Are you that naive? These are the same people that said they are going to oppose anything Obama's administration puts on the table no matter what. That is on the record from many Republicans.

Please give me some of the facts that Ryan gave plenty of. I don't think you can.

Show me where it's on the record.

Republicans got the back of Owebama's hand the 1st 2 years of his reign. The petulent child stomped out when a Republican offered a different idea than what he wanted.

Republicans were locked out of committees by Queen Nan and Dingy refused to allow Republicans to offer amendments.

The well was poisoned by democrats and by the most incompetent man ever elected to any office.
Republicans will win the Senate and Romney will be sworn in as President.

But democrats will do everything they can to keep this nation from prospering under Romney. They do not give a damn about this nation or it's people and the 2 trillion in added debt Queen Nan and Dingy addeed to the backs of taxpayers in 2007 and 2008, then the 6 1/2 billion they and Owebama added on top of that.

More debt in 6 years than this nation accumulated from May 1775 through October 2006.

Here yougo the Romney plan.
You do realize that plan is impossible as structured, right? A basic understanding of arithmetic would allow one to see that. I still don't see any of those facts that Ryan was throwing out over and over in his debate. I guess you couldn't find any.

Originally posted by hpharri1994:

Here yougo the Romney plan.
You do realize that plan is impossible as structured, right? A basic understanding of arithmetic would allow one to see that. I still don't see any of those facts that Ryan was throwing out over and over in his debate. I guess you couldn't find any.
You've been taken in by the liberal talking points. By the same guys who said they would cut the deficits in half and instead, doubled them.

Now, that is math that doesn't pencil out!

What we have here is a world view of ecnomics, by Barack Obama, that is just wrong. Obama has no clue as to how to create jobs as witnessed by the fact that we continue to lose jobs. Of course, I fully expect you to throw out the liberal talking point that Obama has created 5 million new jobs. Problem is, those are not NET jobs. That 5 million figure doesn't even keep up with demand. What you need to look at is the percentage of Americans in the workforce. That percentage continues to decline every month.

The Romney/Ryan plan is impossible. That is a fact. It can not work as it is structured. The smallest amount of research makes that blatantly clear. They are counting on people like you that just blindly believe it.

The facts are that they have intentionally withheld specifics on this plan because the ridiculousness of it would be apparent if revealed. Closing a few loopholes is the answer. Really? You actually believe that nonsense. The bottom line is that Romney is protecting the top 1%. Are you in the top 1%? I doubt it. Nothing that Mitt Romney will do will benefit the middle class.

Every non partisan study on his 5 point plan has said it would not create jobs and fix none of the short term problems. Every. Single. One. Wake up. If you are gullable enough to believe the lies then there is nothing I can say. You can't argue with ignorance.

Originally posted by hpharri1994:

The Romney/Ryan plan is impossible. That is a fact. It can not work as it is structured. The smallest amount of research makes that blatantly clear. They are counting on people like you that just blindly believe it.

The facts are that they have intentionally withheld specifics on this plan because the ridiculousness of it would be apparent if revealed. Closing a few loopholes is the answer. Really? You actually believe that nonsense. The bottom line is that Romney is protecting the top 1%. Are you in the top 1%? I doubt it. Nothing that Mitt Romney will do will benefit the middle class.

Every non partisan study on his 5 point plan has said it would not create jobs and fix none of the short term problems. Every. Single. One. Wake up. If you are gullable enough to believe the lies then there is nothing I can say. You can't argue with ignorance.
You're just repeating liberal talking points. Why won't the Romney/Ryan plan work? I don't think Barack Obama even understands the plan... Obama has a perverted world view of economics.... He has absolutely NO real world experience. Who is HE to judge that it won't work? Do you think his economic plan is working? Mitt Romeny has turned arround companies his entire career. Obama has never even had a real job... Let alone managed a for profit company.

I understand what Mitt said in the debates and it WILL work. In fact, it is our only viable option.

Do you understand that the top 10% of tax payers pay well over 80%of all income taxes? Do you realize that a "balanced" approach as Obama advocates will not work? Take everything the rich have an it will be a drop in the bucket todays balancing the budget. The ONLY choice we have is to reduce our spending and create jobs like crazy. When you take a person off welfare of unemployment you reduce federal spending AND simultaneously increase revenue because workers pay taxes. Raising taxes inhibits economic growth. Obama's plan will not work. You increase taxes and decrease spendfimg by the same amoutn and you've made 2 drops in the bucket.

I have no earned income because I have no job. All my income comes from investments I am able to live off my investments because I understand econmics, finance and business. Obama is a pure idiot when it comes to finances, business and economics. And if you buy his BS...and vote for Obama based on his economic polices...lord help us...

Link me to those "non-partisan" studies.
This post was edited on 10/24 10:27 PM by original hambone

Again they outline their objectives and the details will be worked out by working with congress.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT