ADVERTISEMENT

My 2020 Election Results Controversy thread has been locked because of 2 Reports in 2 days.

Anyone want to tell me why you reported my thread?

@georgemarsh Didn’t report you but wanted to get your view on what was going on in that thread? Was it a passion project to be the Bert’s central source on election fraud/slamming the left?

I’ve got no qualms with anyone’s views - I just wasn’t understanding what/why you were posting as frequently as you did. There seemed to be no discussion and updates late in the evening to the point some thought you were a bot lol

Thoughts?

@rdf4ta, thanks for the question. I'll try to answer it.

After the election I started to research online to see what I could find out about the alleged election fraud. My original intent was to see what I could find to satisfy my personal curiosity. It's 2020 Covid. I'm retired, I'm old. I'm high risk. I'm staying home. I have the time to research. I found websites that I wanted to check on frequently. I set up tabs on my laptop so I could click and read one after another. I then decided that with a few copy/paste clicks I could post the info I found on a Grim Bottom thread. The rest is history.

@rdf4ta, thanks for the question. I'll try to answer it.

After the election I started to research online to see what I could find out about the alleged election fraud. My original intent was to see what I could find to satisfy my personal curiosity. It's 2020 Covid. I'm retired, I'm old. I'm high risk. I'm staying home. I have the time to research. I found websites that I wanted to check on frequently. I set up tabs on my laptop so I could click and read one after another. I then decided that with a few copy/paste clicks I could post the info I found on a Grim Bottom thread. The rest is history.
Honestly it’s kind of sad how many folks have had the same thing happen. Going down this rabbit hole, in all seriousness, isn’t healthy. For a lot of folks it’ll end with them in a federal prison for their roles on November 6th.

Honestly it’s kind of sad how many folks have had the same thing happen. Going down this rabbit hole, in all seriousness, isn’t healthy. For a lot of folks it’ll end with them in a federal prison for their roles on November 6th.

Think you mean January 6th....Easy way to solve is strive for the most secure elections possible with all checks and verifications in place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT