ADVERTISEMENT

My "stars" opinion.

ronron06

Starter
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2007
Maumelle
Obviously a lot of people get caught up in the "star game". IMO these are people that know very little about the entire recruiting world as a whole. That being said...offer me a class of 25 4 star guys, compared to a class of 25 3 star guys...I'll take the 4 star class every time. As anyone would.

BUT, there are plenty of 4 Stars that turn out to suck and plenty of 3 stars to turn out to be really good. We just have to be good evaluators. Obviously this isn't ground breaking news.

This staff...1)works much harder than previous, 2)has much more exciting/enticing strategies, 3)is willing to outwork anyone.

Look at our big red board or whatever Nikki called it. It looks great for this early. And @nikkichavanelle is a BALLER herself if you didn't already know lol.

Tidbit - post was triggered by brother in law being very uninformed about previous arkansas recruiting class and saying chad signed "an awful" class.

I actually created a slightly awkward situation in their house. I said,"I actually couldn't disagree any more". Whole place froze. The argument ensued. I won. Lol. Aka he looked dumb, I didn't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News