ADVERTISEMENT

My turn to rant....

SamsonIII

Signee
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2012
Ok gang, relax about this year's basketball team. I keep reading about Portis leaving (no where near ready), Qualls leaving (not likely either), Mike Anderson not getting it done fast enough, this team is not a tournament team, blah blah blah etc. Here is how I see this "big picture" and quite frankly, I see nothing but positives with this basketball program. I remember all these same criticisms with Nolan back in the day and all of a sudden, Arkansas makes it to the final 4 and we have arrived. There is a lot I may not "know" but what I do know is that this team is capable of beating some good teams. Will we beat ??? Wofford, NC, etc? Don't know and quite frankly, don't care. I know they "can" do great, I know they can beat most teams (just not KY, apparently, which the comparison of KY to UNLV is a joke, no comparison at all. UNLV had two studs, KY has 9) but I digress. I'm a hog fan and I see things getting done. With what we have leaving and coming in next year this team will just keep getting better. And finally, in my opinion, we make sweet 16. After that, as long as it isn't KY, we have a chance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News