ADVERTISEMENT

Need some prayers.

ronron06

Starter
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2007
Maumelle
I didn't know this girl really well, but I knew her and she was very good friends with a lot of my friends and dated a good friend of mine for years and she drown on the buffalo river yesterday. Terrible tragedy. Only in her mid 20's. Apparently canoe flipped and she never resurfaced. Everyone is in shock and we lost a great woman yesterday. Please pray for her family and all that were close to her. RIP Kristen Johnson.

Reactions: Ole Hambone
I didn't know this girl really well, but I knew her and she was very good friends with a lot of my friends and dated a good friend of mine for years and she drown on the buffalo river yesterday. Terrible tragedy. Only in her mid 20's. Apparently canoe flipped and she never resurfaced. Everyone is in shock and we lost a great woman yesterday. Please pray for her family and all that were close to her. RIP Kristen Johnson.

So sorry for you loss.

I've floated the Buffalo many times

so sorry to hear this, we never know day to day when the Lord may call you home. Prayers sent for family and friends. I want to pay my respect, haven't been by in a while!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT