ADVERTISEMENT

New mandate from Asa

RHS_Cyclone

RussVegas - Home of ATU… and that’s about it.
Gold Member
May 11, 2002
Statewide curfew for bars and restaurants of 11 pm starting tomorrow and running through January 3rd.

I really believe we are at or really close to our peak in new cases a day so I hope no additional mandates get made to take credit for the downturn. Can we please just be like Florida

Reactions: Mhhoover92
Thought you would like it :D.

I don't give a shit. I can be civil and don't get my panties in a wad. Just thought it was ironic given this mornings interaction.

Also, I guess it only applies to restaurants that serve alcohol. Would that make places like IHOP, Waffle House and Denny's exempt from this mandate?

RIP to everyone trying to go out on New Years and get laid by picking someone up at a bar.

Also, I guess it only applies to restaurants that serve alcohol. Would that make places like IHOP, Waffle House and Denny's exempt from this mandate?

RIP to everyone trying to go out on New Years and get laid by picking someone up at a bar.
It reminds me when they were recommending people wear masks during intercourse...seriously...

"And, especially if it's a one-night stand or group sex, try to avoid kissing, and try to wear a mask."

Yes, ABC was posting NYC health department suggestions that during an orgy, you should wear masks...in June.

""Wearing masks during sexual intimacies may not be everyone's cup of tea, but does provide added protection," said Dr. William Schaffner, a professor of medicine in the Division of Infectious Disease at the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine."

• Haha
Reactions: RHS_Cyclone

Curious, since your in the biz, but what restaurants are still serving food/drinks past 11pm (that aren't mainly bars)? Like, anytime I walk into a place after 9, the waiter/cook/bartender are rolling their eyes and throwing their hands in the air.

Also, I've seen some hot milfs at IHOP late night. Might be the spot to be on NYE.

Curious, since your in the biz, but what restaurants are still serving food/drinks past 11pm (that aren't mainly bars)? Like, anytime I walk into a place after 9, the waiter/cook/bartender are rolling their eyes and throwing their hands in the air.

Also, I've seen some hot milfs at IHOP late night. Might be the spot to be on NYE.
Any restaurant that has a liquor license....? Where are you going, Utah?

Any restaurant that has a liquor license....? Where are you going, Utah?
Just about any restaurant with a bar in Hot Springs would be starting to close down around 11. If you want to keep drinking you got to Oaklawn or one of the sketchy bars on Ouachita.

As my dear mama , used to say “ nothing good happens after midnight “ especially if your drinking...lol. , course my mama didn’t drink...lol

Reactions: gibbyda

For Russellville, we used to do last call at 1130 but we'd shut the kitchen down at 10. Only other places that would be open late were Old Bank, The North 40 and Front Street in Dardanelle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT