ADVERTISEMENT

Next year's recruiting class

1 running back
3 linemen
18 defensive backs

Just my opinion

agreed.
but unfortunately, those DBs probably still couldnt tackle, or turn to look for the ball.

wondering what the D coaches are doing with the Dbacks...
playing yahtzee??

smh

agreed.
but unfortunately, those DBs probably still couldnt tackle, or turn to look for the ball.

wondering what the D coaches are doing with the Dbacks...
playing yahtzee??

smh
If you have ANY experience at all, you know when a guy has completed his route cuts and need to look back.

If we get hit with injuries as bad next year as we have this one we might need 18 people at every position. You also forgot to mention a consistent placekicker. You just don't see dependable kickers like Little, Trainer, and Hocker any more.

If we get hit with injuries as bad next year as we have this one we might need 18 people at every position. You also forgot to mention a consistent placekicker. You just don't see dependable kickers like Little, Trainer, and Hocker any more.
How many here remember Ish Ordonez or Steve Little Or....okay Ill go way back to Bill McClard who at the time kicked an NCAA record 61 Yarder I think ! BTW.....I remember the day that Little had his car accident. Truly a sad thing.

How many here remember Ish Ordonez or Steve Little Or....okay Ill go way back to Bill McClard who at the time kicked an NCAA record 61 Yarder I think ! BTW.....I remember the day that Little had his car accident. Truly a sad thing.
I thought it was Cox who kicked the 61 yarder, but am too lazy to look it up. And McClard had great ability but cost us the bowl game against Ole Miss and Archie Manning when he missed a chip shot FG and an extra point. But back in those days, guys partied a lot before bowl games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT