ADVERTISEMENT

NM...Get Your Ass Over Here

PorkshankRedemption

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2011
@NMHOGG , mommy liberal can't save you here. Explain, in scientific terms of course, how the engineer knowns as Bill Nye accurately reflected the use of wearing masks.

giphy.gif

Reactions: PorkshankRedemption
He won't show.

There's obvious benefits to wearing masks; however, unless everyone is wearing N95 or better, the mask doesn't do shit for you. It may help you from spreading the disease, but it won't help you from getting the disease. As asympotmatic spread is incredibly rare, unless some stranger walks up to you wheezing all over the place and you're not wearing an N95 or better, you're going to get it from a loved one you came in close contact with...who got it from a friend or another loved one they came in close contact with.

Fayetteville was the perfect example with how quickly it went through the subpopulations and how slowly it spread to the general public.

Reactions: NMHOGG
He won't show.

There's obvious benefits to wearing masks; however, unless everyone is wearing N95 or better, the mask doesn't do shit for you. It may help you from spreading the disease, but it won't help you from getting the disease. As asympotmatic spread is incredibly rare, unless some stranger walks up to you wheezing all over the place and you're not wearing an N95 or better, you're going to get it from a loved one you came in close contact with...who got it from a friend or another loved one they came in close contact with.

Fayetteville was the perfect example with how quickly it went through the subpopulations and how slowly it spread to the general public.
Also not reusing masks. If you don't wear a new one every day it's also useless. Which I don't know anyone outside of medicine that wears a new one every day.

Also not reusing masks. If you don't wear a new one every day it's also useless. Which I don't know anyone outside of medicine that wears a new one every day.
Masks are great for a number of things:

1) reducing the amount of particulates in the air...specifically if you are wearing an N95...but it's not a 100%...it's like 75-95%
2) Basically a sign of, "please stay 6 feet away from me." This has been one of the biggest for me. I see someone wearing a mask, I do my best to give them space because I understand they're cautious.
3) Personal hygiene. In general, someone who wears a mask is also going to wash their hands, not touch their face, etc. more than the person who doesn't.

It’s not about eliminating the spread of the virus it’s to limit the spread. Like seatbelts don’t save people involved in every wreck but I’d wager everyone, or on this board most everyone, wears a seatbelt. My mommy has been dead over 20 years, you’ll have to have your own mommy explain it. As far as Bill Nye his posts stand on their own.

It’s not about eliminating the spread of the virus it’s to limit the spread. Like seatbelts don’t save people involved in every wreck but I’d wager everyone, or on this board most everyone, wears a seatbelt. My mommy has been dead over 20 years, you’ll have to have your own mommy explain it. As far as Bill Nye his posts stand on their own.
mommy liberal was a reference to Nikki, but if you can't understand that, there's no where to start with you. Also there are plenty of coroners against seat belts. Sometimes being ejected saves your life. Thats the point I was making earlier. You throw around opinions like they are facts. You assume the science is correct that you're fed.

Seatbelts is actually a really good example. At the end of the day, I agree to wearing masks. I don’t think they are stopping the spread, but I do think they stop the average moron from sneezing on another moron.

I do think it’s not wise to use Bill Nye as any kind of appeal to authority...as he literally has zero authority on anything he’s pontificating on.

Sorry for your mother. I was talking about our fearless blue hair @nikkichavanelle.

Also, thanks for showing up. Go Hogs.

Fuuuck @DuckTalesLOL lets people shit talk religion, but gets his panties in a wad when someone lashes out at the stupid ass. I'll enjoy the grim bottom with my boy george until my sub runs out. liberal ass douchebag

I agree on that. Especially when motorcycles are legal.
Dicktales banned me because I called out devil worshipping sopa, when I called him out, dick deleted my posts, but left sopas up, because it’s perfectly fine to bash religion, but nobody can retaliate. The I called Dick a pussssy because he is, then his fragile ass banned me.

Fuuuck @DuckTalesLOL lets people shit talk religion, but gets his panties in a wad when someone lashes out at the stupid ass. I'll enjoy the grim bottom with my boy george until my sub runs out. liberal ass douchebag
Don’t call mods pussies, and then you’ll be fine. You are banned from one thread, everything else works. Don’t take the internet so serious.

Everyone in that thread is getting along but you, so learn to loosen up a bit amigo.

I was just thinking about how it’s insane that not wearing a seatbelt is illegal. How do you rationalize something that effects no other person except yourself.
Not all laws are about protecting people from other people. Some are to protect people from themselves. Laws against different drugs and age restrictions are a couple I can think of at the moment.

Dicktales banned me because I called out devil worshipping sopa, when I called him out, dick deleted my posts, but left sopas up, because it’s perfectly fine to bash religion, but nobody can retaliate. The I called Dick a pussssy because he is, then his fragile ass banned me.
Bruh, you got to learn to play with others. Sir Dick is who he is: a lefty with slightly above average wit. Learn to love it or learn to ignore it. It’s the same thing with our bleeding heart leader...she ain’t changing...difference in opinion isn’t bad...just be cordial in your differences.

Reactions: Italian Arkie
Don’t call mods pussies, and then you’ll be fine. You are banned from one thread, everything else works. Don’t take the internet so serious.

Everyone in that thread is getting along but you, so learn to loosen up a bit amigo.
I was banned until March fif initially

Bruh, you got to learn to play with others. Sir Dick is who he is: a lefty with slightly above average wit. Learn to love it or learn to ignore it. It’s the same thing with our bleeding heart leader...she ain’t changing...difference in opinion isn’t bad...just be cordial in your differences.
Slightly above average, I’ll take it.

He wasn’t my problem. My problem was with sopa. I won’t play nicely with that fvck. I don’t care about dicktales. Just don’t like to see religion bashing from a guy that harassed the entire site on Christmas, got banned, harassed the site on Twitter, got blocked, made a new account, and is allowed to do the same shit freely again. I’m not going to get on board with it and neither are many others.

Not all laws are about protecting people from other people. Some are to protect people from themselves. Laws against different drugs and age restrictions are a couple I can think of at the moment.
There are laws on drugs because they can impair you to the point of harming another person, that and leftovers from Nixon trying to vilify the black community. Age restrictions are obvious, making sure a decision isn’t made by a stupid kid.

He wasn’t my problem. My problem was with sopa. I won’t play nicely with that fvck. I don’t care about dicktales. Just don’t like to see religion bashing from a guy that harassed the entire site on Christmas, got banned, harassed the site on Twitter, got blocked, made a new account, and is allowed to do the same shit freely again. I’m not going to get on board with it and neither are many others.
If only there was a feature that made it to where you didn’t see posts from certain posters 🧐

Reactions: DirkPiggler
There are laws on drugs because they can impair you to the point of harming another person, that and leftovers from Nixon trying to vilify the black community. Age restrictions are obvious, making sure a decision isn’t made by a stupid kid.
I do think the drinking age and tobacco age should be 18. If you can take a bullet for our country, you can drink a beer and have a smoke.

Reactions: Bbyrd0428
Pretty sure you can't ignore mods, which is why you can still see and reply to my posts, lol.

But you'll be happy to know that SOPA was re-banned again.
I can only see them if I click (show ignored content)

SOPA being gone is a great thing. Sorry I took it out on you, but I had to garner some attention. There are plenty of people upset about his shit, I just happened to be the one who did it.

I can only see them if I click (show ignored content)

SOPA being gone is a great thing. Sorry I took it out on you, but I had to garner some attention. There are plenty of people upset about his shit, I just happened to be the one who did it.

It's cool. You may not like my opinions, but I've never resorted to name calling, I just ask that you do the same. We're all adults here, we can all get along fine without agreeing on things.

mommy liberal was a reference to Nikki, but if you can't understand that, there's no where to start with you. Also there are plenty of coroners against seat belts. Sometimes being ejected saves your life. Thats the point I was making earlier. You throw around opinions like they are facts. You assume the science is correct that you're fed.
So you don’t wear a seatbelt so you can be ejected from a wreck? Or perhaps you play this odds? I didn’t get the Nikki reference as she and my granddaughter are basically the same age. Went right over my head.

So you don’t wear a seatbelt so you can be ejected from a wreck? Or perhaps you play this odds? I didn’t get the Nikki reference as she and my granddaughter are basically the same age. Went right over my head.
No, I wear a seatbelt, mostly because I hate the dinging noise. The point is that the science isn’t confirmed that it’s actually any safer. Seatbelts kill plenty of people

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT