ADVERTISEMENT

Not Arkansas related but a former opposing player

I know 2 people that have gotten leukemia after getting the vaccine. 1 died, the other is hanging on barely.

Maybe coincidence, maybe not.
I had 2 professors develop breast cancer during the summer of 2021. Another professor's wife developed breast cancer during the same window. My program has 11 female faculty members.

I had 2 professors develop breast cancer during the summer of 2021. Another professor's wife developed breast cancer during the same window. My program has 11 female faculty members.
Well over a billion people have received some form of COVID vaccination. If there was a link, to say breast cancer, we would see a statistically significant rise in the number of cases from past years. We’re not.

However, there are a ton of people who have gotten cancer in the past 2 years that have something in common. Most of them would have gotten the vaccine. But that doesn’t mean the vaccine caused it, but rather that because most people got vaccinated, the odds are that those who developed cancer would have also been vaccinated.

Well over a billion people have received some form of COVID vaccination. If there was a link, to say breast cancer, we would see a statistically significant rise in the number of cases from past years. We’re not.

However, there are a ton of people who have gotten cancer in the past 2 years that have something in common. Most of them would have gotten the vaccine. But that doesn’t mean the vaccine caused it, but rather that because most people got vaccinated, the odds are that those who developed cancer would have also been vaccinated.
This was an early storyline - that the mRNA vaccines would "change your DNA" and cause you to grow aberrant cancer cells. I didn't realize it was still going, but here we are.

Challenge Thumbs Up GIF

*couldn't think of a fun gif...but this one jumped out as awesome.

Reactions: Hogaholic071990
This was an early storyline - that the mRNA vaccines would "change your DNA" and cause you to grow aberrant cancer cells. I didn't realize it was still going, but here we are.
It has nothing to do with "changing your DNA" and since we have all had to pay for these therapeutics, we have every damn right to ask questions. I'm interested in T-cell response and whether these cells become exhausted after these therapeutics are administered.

In my A&P classes, I learned that each and every one of us defeat cancer several times during our lifetimes but we don't know it because our T-cells destroy these cancer cells early in life when our immune systems are strong. This is why most people who develop cancer do so later in life, when their immune systems become weak.

Have you seen the Pfizer adverse event report from the FOIA request last Fall? Over 1,200 listed with over 1,200 deaths in a 3-month window. I'm not saying they caused anything but could there be a correlation? There absolutely could be and determining the "science is settled" is antithetical to science.

It has nothing to do with "changing your DNA" and since we have all had to pay for these therapeutics, we have every damn right to ask questions. I'm interested in T-cell response and whether these cells become exhausted after these therapeutics are administered.

In my A&P classes, I learned that each and every one of us defeat cancer several times during our lifetimes but we don't know it because our T-cells destroy these cancer cells early in life when our immune systems are strong. This is why most people who develop cancer do so later in life, when their immune systems become weak.
I like you and don't want to argue about this topic, but I will share that my knowledge about cancer doesn't come from an anatomy and physiology course but from years of leadership in cancer care at a nationally ranked pediatric center.

Hate this for the kid. He's an incredible player and hope he's able to beat this shit disease and recover quickly.

I like you and don't want to argue about this topic, but I will share that my knowledge about cancer doesn't come from an anatomy and physiology course but from years of leadership in cancer care at a nationally ranked pediatric center.
I like you, as well. I also know that I have a very limited understanding to the education that physicians in this field get. I'm asking questions from that limited knowledge with current trends. For the past year, I have been researching the correlation of social isolation/loneliness w/ people 65+ and dementia. My only reason for doing so was from personal anecdotal experiences. Turns out, there's a big impact for people 65+ and cognitive decline. I'm only asking questions.

I like you, as well. I also know that I have a very limited understanding to the education that physicians in this field get. I'm asking questions from that limited knowledge with current trends. For the past year, I have been researching the correlation of social isolation/loneliness w/ people 65+ and dementia. My only reason for doing so was from personal anecdotal experiences. Turns out, there's a big impact for people 65+ and cognitive decline. I'm only asking questions.
There's nothing wrong with that. The key is to make sure you're pulling the answers from reputable sources.

There's nothing wrong with that. The key is to make sure you're pulling the answers from reputable sources.
Like these?

Reactions: GiveEmtheTusk
Reactions: ACHRazorbacks
Have you seen the Pfizer adverse event report from the FOIA request last Fall? Over 1,200 listed with over 1,200 deaths in a 3-month window. I'm not saying they caused anything but could there be a correlation? There absolutely could be and determining the "science is settled" is antithetical to science.
What I think is antithetical to science is having an end finding in mind (i.e. vaccines are harmful) and then going out and specifically looking for evidence that confirms your suspicion.

I’m not saying the “science is settled”, but what I am saying, is that if you’re suggesting a link between the people you know getting cancer, and their vaccination status.. if there were a causative link then you would expect a rise in incidence world wide, and there hasn’t been.

What I think is antithetical to science is having an end finding in mind (i.e. vaccines are harmful) and then going out and specifically looking for evidence that confirms your suspicion.

I’m not saying the “science is settled”, but what I am saying, is that if you’re suggesting a link between the people you know getting cancer, and their vaccination status.. if there were a causative link then you would expect a rise in incidence world wide, and there hasn’t been.
I'm well aware of confirmation bias. The FDA requested the safety data for the Pfizer vaccine approval not be released for 75 years after the FOIA request that I am speaking about. Luckily, they were denied and were ordered to release the data over an 8 month period. It's these types of issues that make me ask questions.

Reactions: hawgn02
This is a true statement

Reactions: Hawg Chief
This is a true statement
Which is why I am curious about what these therapeutics do to our T-cells. Do they increase them? The data says they do. Do they exhaust them? There is data that COVID patients have exhausted T-cell counts. So, if these therapeutics end up exhausting this response months after receiving them, could it reduce the level of t-cells to one that cannot fight cancer cells? That's what I would like to know.

Last edited:
I know a guy that got the flu vaccine and got cancer.

maybe coincidence, maybe not.

Pretty sad, nothing to poke fun at. Friend lost her dad. Other, is a neighbor and will probably lose his 26 year old daughter that has 2 kids. Both have leukemia, and both had it come on immediately following the shots.

People act as if these companies are here to help when they don't give a shyt about you or me. All about the profit.

J&J knew that talcum powder caused cancer for years and kept selling it, so now we trust them with a vaccine?

Pretty sad, nothing to poke fun at. Friend lost her dad. Other, is a neighbor and will probably lose his 26 year old daughter that has 2 kids. Both have leukemia, and both had it come on immediately following the shots.

People act as if these companies are here to help when they don't give a shyt about you or me. All about the profit.

J&J knew that talcum powder caused cancer for years and kept selling it, so now we trust them with a vaccine?
Oh, I wasn’t poking fun 100% know a guy that got cancer and he had the flu vaccine.

2 points.

1. Anyone that takes a Dr's advice at face value without any due diligence deserves whatever they get. Dr's nor scientists are Gods although many of them think they are. They are not infallible or above reproach. Half the time their treatment of you is trial and error and they will tell you that. Hell they used to tell you to eat Pasta and Rice to lose weight and they also told you this vaccine would keep you from getting Covid. We see how both of those turned out.

2. if you watch "Dopesick" and still think the drug co's and FDA are all about helping people, you didn't pay attention. If you haven't seen "Dopesick", watch it.

RIP towel cum Powell dirt.

oh my... here we go

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT