ADVERTISEMENT

Not sure about a couple of penalties on Skipper..nm

Skipper delibetately tripped the guy. Watch the replay. It was a good call by the ref. Of course, Williams was 10 yards away so it was a terrible play by Slipper.

Boy you guys are happy with this game??? In not, this was out big ticket to post season. I believe before the game we would win by 7 or more... And should have. Every reason to think we are a good team, but little reason to think we will receive any hype by blowing a game. We will be underdogs in all but 1 of our remaining games. You guys need to wake up! Now is the time to win, not next year.., now!!!! We blew a huge chance today and it will be extremely hard to make post season. Kmo

Maybe thats because we can see the positives instead of the negatives like your lame ass...........try it......... we all knew damn well coming into this year we would see improvements nothing Biblical but major improvements. Fact Arkansas just put the Western Division on notice....deal with it fvck CBB is the man to bring us out of the dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next game is just as big and the one after that. Arkansas gets a week of rest and then 2 home games. Arkansas has a shot at Alabama, depth will be a problem again. I think Arkansas is 50/50 against UGA.

Re: Please cut out the cursing!!

Wrong answer Im just not as quick to point fingers at players when its a team game and fans like you want to automatically accuse someone when its a team game. In fact Im probably older than you and have dealt with more disappointments in Razorback Football than you have even thought about dealing with. Fact of the matter is you are one of the "I got to have it now generation" and well how has that worked for you so far??????? I would even bet you voted for the King of the Idiots that now resides in the White House didnt you.

Born 1966 Fayetteville, North Carolina, moved to Texas 1970, watched first Arkansas vs Texas game 1972 where I became a Razorback fan at the age of 6, Uncle Bobby Hasty = die hard Longhorn fan, My father die hard Razorback fan who used to come to blows in living room over Razorback vs Horns games so dont you dare question my status as a Razorback fan. junior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Please cut out the cursing!!

I'm a baby boomer (50s). I'm an NRA bible thumping conservative. I have voted in 11 presidential elections.
You won't see me subject line any players. Unfortunately it took a costly play for skipper to learn he is now ggoing to be watched closely by the officials moving forward..

Never attacked you in any way. And yes i am older and by reading you posts I believe I've shown at least a little more maturity...Not by much, maybe 5 years :) ? Dude I've engaged in my share of message board battles, and decided a while back to not go there any more. So you can have this one. Take care and go hogs.

It is sure nice to see that the old 'offensive player hand to the face' & the 'tripping penalty' are alive and well. If you watch every football game for the next 5 years, you might see both of them called again--not in the same game, but again.

Also, I don't care if you like this or any President, he is YOUR President and you should not be calling him an idiot.

Hey Hoggyman, I don't know where the hands to face penalty came from, but the tripping call was legimate. Our guy
Kind of roll into his block and raised his legs up a bit, but that is not what he was called for. It was what happened next. Our guy rolled onto his butt and kind of sat up, but then he kicked one of his legs against the shin of the AM defender. It was a god call by the ref. obviously I wish he had not seen it or that our guy didn't do it, but there you go. It happened. It was costly. They will get better. AM is a good with a good coach. I like the guy; he has a lo of class.

Hey Hoggyman, I don't know where the hands to face penalty came from, but the tripping call was legimate. Our guy
Kind of roll into his block and raised his legs up a bit, but that is not what he was called for. It was what happened next. Our guy rolled onto his butt and kind of sat up, but then he kicked one of his legs against the shin of the AM defender. It was a god call by the ref. obviously I wish he had not seen it or that our guy didn't do it, but there you go. It happened. It was costly. They will get better. AM is a good with a good coach. I like the guy; he has a lo of class.

I like Big Dans nastiness.....he will learn from this and I'm guessing will be one of the best to come out of the UofA!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT