ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Fundraising Ideas

LR Razorback

Prospect
Nov 24, 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
Just throwing it out there...I'm involved in the signature fundraiser for a great non-profit, which will be held at the Statehouse Convention Center later this month. Proceeds benefit the oldest operating non-profit in the state, which serves 6,000 children and youth every year with a wide variety of programs and services to those who need it the most. Among the programs: Youth Emergency Shelter, Foster Care, Family Counseling and much more. The event itself has become one of the fastest growing fundraisers held in Central Arkansas over the past two years. Great food, live band, seated dinner, etc...A fun time for a great cause. Last year had around 500 people and raised close to $200,000.

Not trying to break any rules..but I just wanted to check and see if anyone had suggestions, ideas, or contacts/ connections for last minute silent auction items? Live auction has trips to Italy, New Orleans, South Carolina, Colorado, jewelry, paintings, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help or support. I'll post more details if anyone is interested in helping out a great cause as we try to have our biggest year yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.