ADVERTISEMENT

OT:Marijuana may cause heart problems in young adults

Study: Marijuana Use May Increase Risk of Nicotine Addiction
wink.r191677.gif

INCREASE??

Originally posted by hogminer:
So basically it's comparable to cigarettes.
because most weed smokers smoke 2 packs of joints a day....lol

Also, directly from the article.

"The risk of heart complications appeared small in the study,"

Unless you can't find a White Castle I would argue it has the opposite effect.

Is it the weed causing the heart problems or is it all the extra potato chips, French fries, and donuts you eat because of the weed?

Soooooo, that explains everything that's been happening to me...................sigh

Young people haven't smoked enough pot for this to REALLY be the cause of any issue they are having.

I'm a 20 year smoker...I have a clean bill of health, not over weight, make OT money, have a hot wife and quit smoking cigs 3 weeks ago

Breaking!!!!!! EATING FRIED CHICKEN MIGHT CAUSE HEART PROBLEMS!! Film at 11!

Originally posted by ohlordy:
just for the Hippies ...:)
So, ohlordy, care to explain your qualifications to post such a study? I mean you posted, so you must understand all the statistics and significant outcomes from the study. Right?

Let me help you and all the other Reefer Madness morons out there.

"This study shows a some preliminary evidence of cardiovascular harm
from marijuana but isn't conclusive. The study's limitations are
important in that we can't know how high the risk is, just that there is
a signal of risk between marijuana smoking and heart troubles,"

Originally posted by President_Camacho:
So, ohlordy, care to explain your qualifications to post such a study? I mean you posted, so you must understand all the statistics and significant outcomes from the study. Right?

So we could bake it in some low fat granola bars and possibly see no affects to the heart?
party0021.r191677.gif

Originally posted by floridahog:

Originally posted by President_Camacho:

So we could bake it in some low fat granola bars and possibly see no affects to the heart?
party0021.r191677.gif
Naaaa, go for the full fat and just do an extra long workout after the high kicks in....

Be careful with your hydration though, they say drinking water out of plastic bottles will give you cancer. Also, dont eat an egg yolk after your workout....Another study told me that those will kill you.

These threads are hilarious. You smoke anything I don care what it is, it isn't good for your heart. Here's the thing though, it's ridiculous that we focus on weed when things like cigs and alcohol are just as bad if not worse for you.

You don't black out and lose memory within a short time like you can with Alcohol. So why don't we see daily posts on how terrible alcohol is, or even cigs? They are way more of a problem. Also, what about prescription drugs? They are abused at an alarming rate but we don't ever see posts about that.

Also, there are healthier ways to get high off marijuana. You can digest it and it has more effect. There is also oil and wax that isn't nearly as bad as smoking weed out of a rillo or bowl.

It's so obvious certain people are so far behind on this, you can't have a reasonable discussion with them on the subject.

Dang.

Now I want a brownie.

Can't have 'em.

Type 2 limits my sugar intake.

Crap.

Good thing they're educating the young people to not smoke weed. They'll just vaporize instead. No taste, no smoke, straight THC, no problem.

Again, if you feel like it's your place to tell me what I can/can't put into my own damn body, then you can GFY.

Originally posted by stl590:
I'm not sure about issues with the heart but it DOES make you more stupid.
Lol, uh okay. Please show the hard evidence there. There are plenty of really smart people that smoke. Everybody is different.

You beat me to it. Go to Magic Flight.com to see and learn. Vapor the other white mist.
Originally posted by floridahog:
Good thing they're educating the young people to not smoke weed. They'll just vaporize instead. No taste, no smoke, straight THC, no problem.

Oh I don't care anything about this subject. I just post this junk because I like to read the comments. I never read the articles.

Trolling for comments hum. Congratulations on taking advantage of cheap entertainment.
Oh I don't care anything about this subject. I just post this junk because I like to read the comments. I never read the articles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT