ADVERTISEMENT

Pit bulls need to go

hawgfan4life

Letterman
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
I am sorry I know people will blame the owners , but you hardly ever hear of other viscous attacks . This happens all the time . Sorry just watching the news. Hopefully something will be done eventually. These dogs are loaded weapons , you don't hear about Rottweilers , dobermans, German sheppards. I know the do attack, but pit bulls attack small children and there is something wrong with that, when they attack they try to kill, there is blame on the dog also.

I am a huge dog lover. I currently have a Rotty, an English Mastiff, a German Shepard, and an English Bulldog. I have been around some nice pits in my life and I used to defend them. But, I have seen a few seemingly docile pits go off w/o warning in the last 5-6 years and it has changed my mind. They are like letting a retarded kid play with a loaded gun. It may work OK for awhile but sooner or later, somebody is going to get hurt.

I think it is pretty obvious that all pit bulls are not vicious, but there is a inbred highly aggressive trait and it comes out very easily.
As a result, I feel the breed is in fact a hazard to especially children. No other breed has attacked and killed so many small humans. I do think the breed should be allowed to become extinct.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT