ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops Practice tidbits

jacksoncollier

Hawgbert Financial Expert
Staff
Dec 22, 2018
Little Rock, AR
It's been more difficult than in the past, but I finally have something substantive to provide regarding practice updates. I'll preface this by saying almost every bullet point here came from a different person - and some of that was secondhand or third hand - so the veracity can't be guaranteed, but these are trusted people who have been valuable resources for years now. Take that as you will:

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Last edited:
It's been more difficult than in the past, but I finally have something substantive to provide regarding practice updates. I'll preface this by saying almost every bullet point here came from a different person - and some of that was secondhand or third hand - so the veracity can't be guaranteed, but these are trusted people who have been valuable resources for years now. Take that as you will:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.