ADVERTISEMENT

Ramsey

I am not a fan of what he’s saying but totally fine with him expressing his view as long as he knows there might be consequences. He has more on the line in dealing with the NCAA than anyone on this board so we have no right to tell him not to express an opinion on something that impacts his life.

I am not a fan of what he’s saying but totally fine with him expressing his view as long as he knows there might be consequences. He has more on the line in dealing with the NCAA than anyone on this board so we have no right to tell him not to express an opinion on something that impacts his life.
So him saying he got kicked off bc he was “ten toes down” and not bc of grades and that if you don’t kiss ass you’re gonna catch hell had what to do with the NCAA?

He stirring the pot under this new regime. He should be building his brand, not constructing his path of dismissal. It’s a KOD...kiss of death. Someone should get in his ear, and help him get out of his own head.

Somebody help me... “10 toes down” = what?
giphy.gif

I’m not real good at reading between the lines. What is the reason he was kicked off the team if it wasn’t for grades? It sounds like he’s saying he didn’t go with the flow. I’m not sure what that entails in terms of staying on the team and the NCAA though.

I’m not real good at reading between the lines. What is the reason he was kicked off the team if it wasn’t for grades? It sounds like he’s saying he didn’t go with the flow. I’m not sure what that entails in terms of staying on the team and the NCAA though.
He wouldn’t “kiss the coaches asses”, he wasn’t a yes man so they punished him for it. That’s what he’s saying. Has nothing to do with the NCAA, he feels like he’s mistreated.

Reactions: Scott O.
He stirring the pot under this new regime. He should be building his brand, not constructing his path of dismissal. It’s a KOD...kiss of death. Someone should get in his ear, and help him get out of his own head.

Well, one problem with that is, he thinks it’s the coaches job to build his brand.

He needs to be kicked off the team. Between this and how he acted during the AD/coach search, they need to make an example of him. He’s nothing but a distraction at this point.

Reactions: TrainHawg
If he’s not careful he won’t be “taken care of” at all.

My problem with this attitude is that he seems like he wants it given to him. Go frickin earn it! Shut the hell up and play. You’ll set your path to the NFL.

This is what they signed up for. They know it when they sign that LOI. It’s the path to make money.

What exactly is he upset about? I'm actually in favor of college kids getting a bigger piece of the pie, but at some point you're just complaining just to complain. It's not a bad life ya know, and a lot of people would kill to be in your spot.

Ask him on Saturday.

Reactions: Mass31
If he’s not careful he won’t be “taken care of” at all.

My problem with this attitude is that he seems like he wants it given to him. Go frickin earn it! Shut the hell up and play. You’ll set your path to the NFL.

This is what they signed up for. They know it when they sign that LOI. It’s the path to make money.
If it bothers them that bad they don’t have to play college football, they can get a job instead.

Well, one problem with that is, he thinks it’s the coaches job to build his brand.

He needs to be kicked off the team. Between this and how he acted during the AD/coach search, they need to make an example of him. He’s nothing but a distraction at this point.
Can’t disagree. He’s becoming THAT guy. That’s not good

Reactions: SUPER HAWG

What was he doing during the coach/AD search? I missed that

The victim mentality will have him flipping burgers if he doesn’t watch out. Step aside if you can’t appreciate the opportunity you are given, because there are tons of kids out there right now dreaming for the opportunity you have.

Why don’t he take his ten toes and walk his happy little ass off of the U of A’s campus. I’m tired of everybody always bitching and complaining about the shit they are unhappy about. Get off your ass, work hard, and be apart of building something special or take your ass home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT