ADVERTISEMENT

RE: Chris Daniels

Apr 25, 2006
Seems he may be headed to TA$M. Other boards say he was offended we didn't offer earlier. We are his home state etc. Well, I would say don't go somewhere else for 4 years just to get even. Go where your heart leads you because the rest of your life, you will live with that decision.

He should go where he wants to go. I don't put a lot of stock on here say from other boards. I'd rather the players that come here really want to be here, then they will give the team their best effort. If they come and aren't really sure it's where they want to be then they may start second guessing themselves and not give a good effort to be a part of the team.

He should go where he wants to go. I don't put a lot of stock on here say from other boards. I'd rather the players that come here really want to be here, then they will give the team their best effort. If they come and aren't really sure it's where they want to be then they may start second guessing themselves and not give a good effort to be a part of the team.

I heard we didn't offer early because he didn't have the test scores needed, once he got the scores up, we offered.

I heard we didn't offer early because he didn't have the test scores needed, once he got the scores up, we offered.
That was my reason of saying that I heard Arkansas was his first choice but he was offended for late offer. Cant recruit the kid if his scores are not in line.....???

ADVERTISEMENT