ADVERTISEMENT

Rush on suspension's!

Rush-Limbaugh-oxycontin-eating-crabdiving.jpg

My dad listened to Rush a lot when I was little. I don't know if Rush has become more senile in his old age or if he's always been that way, but I can't stand the guy.

Reactions: JunkyardHawg
Rush is a very rich man and has a huge following. He is just an entertainer and loves that he can yank the chains of people (see replies above).
It is an important Hog related thing if he is talking about Pulley (meaning it has become a national story)

Why would anyone be surprised they are suspended? WhAt would Saban do in this situation?

Rush is a very rich man and has a huge following. He is just an entertainer and loves that he can yank the chains of people (see replies above).
It is an important Hog related thing if he is talking about Pulley (meaning it has become a national story)

Rush doesn’t rustle. It’s his idiot fanboys that are stoopid

Last edited:
One can certainly be rich and have a huge following and still be a big pile of shit. Hell, the president is proof of that.

Why would anyone be surprised they are suspended? WhAt would Saban do in this situation?

Saban wouldn’t have lost 52-6. Not even with this roster. He would’ve resolved any issues with players not getting on board long before the 11th game of the season.

America is run on soundbites...people no longer discuss. So childish.

It is now this way in sports just like the unmentionables...politics and religion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT