ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Spring meetings...Day 2 quotes of interest

UTRIP UMP

All-American
Sep 14, 2003
They said it

quote that makes you wanna hurl.....
Malzahn on his pal, Freeze, who’s taking a beating over the Rebels’ NCAA woes: “I’ve known Hugh since 1991, and he’s always been a man of integrity. He’s a good friend of mine and has always been very consistent. He’s one of the good guys.”

Saban on whether a commissioner for college football is realistic: “Probably not, but it’s kind of what the NCAA used to do.”

Sankey on Jim Harbaugh’s tweet: “I move on. Twitter is Twitter. I look at my mentions and move on, too.”

Sankey on the SEC being NCAA probation-free for the first time since 1984: “We need not go back.”

LSU’s Les Miles on keeping other schools from using Louisiana for satellite camps: “If I could, we’d hoist smaller-caliber weapons.”

Auburn athletic director Jay Jacobs on his desire for the Tigers to move to the Eastern Division: “By the demographics of our students, we’re definitely more suited to be in the East. I don’t think there’s going to be a change anytime soon. We’ve got some great rivalries going on in the West. If you can win the West, you can win the whole thing.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News