ADVERTISEMENT

Should B. Bielma have stayed @ Wiscy?

Could not sustain the defense that he was renowned for. May be is it directly related to Assistant coaches change and not able to recruit 4/5 stars defensive players. One or two doesn't cut it. Them 2/3 stars didn't have the speed.

Why did Brett W @ Wiscy but not @ the hogs?
The AD who was the previous HC at Wisconsin was a bigger meddler than JJ at Dallas.
I read where he was at EVERY football practice when Bret was HC. Was he at every women’s basketball practice?
I guess Bret wanted to be his own man but he should have not took the ARK job. Toughest Conference in USA.
Apparently, he could not win when he was out from under the AD at Wisky.

Should have stayed at Wisconsin. Beating the likes of Purdue. Illinois and Indiana is/was a lot easier than beating Alabama Georgia and Auburn. Brett didn't understand the level of talent in the SEC as compared to the BIG10

Should have stayed at Wisconsin. Beating the likes of Purdue. Illinois and Indiana is/was a lot easier than beating Alabama Georgia and Auburn. Brett didn't understand the level of talent in the SEC as compared to the BIG10

Coach B should have taken the Dolphin job at the end of 2012 when he had the chance.

Coach B talked good smack when he first got here. Had me fired up.
“Going to put on our Big Boy Pants!!”
He was pretty clueless of what he was walking into to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT