ADVERTISEMENT

Sneak peak at my new top five

Danny West

Recruiting Analyst
Oct 24, 2004
Tontitown, AR
www.hawgsports.com
Working on completing my first instate rankings of the year following the Rivals Camp in Dallas. Wanted to give the board the first look at my top five. Keep in mind, the rankings you see by Rivals and my rankings will be different. For instance, they've got John Tate at No. 2 and he's not in my updated top five, but I do feel very comfortable with my five as of today:

1. McTelvin Agim, DE, Hope -- There are some good players in this class, but none one Agim's level. 6-3, 269-pounder was the best defensive lineman I saw Sunday.

2. T.J. Hammonds, ATH, Pulaski Robinson -- Very impressed with his quickness, and he can do a lot of different things at the next level.

3. Austin Capps, DT, Star City -- Have seen him plenty of times and he's always impressed with his size and strength.

4. Jordan Jones, WR, Smackover -- Tons of speed and athleticism. On any given night he's one of the top guys.

5. Damarea Crockett, RB, LR Christian -- Will continue to pile up offers. Love his build and ability to catch the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.