ADVERTISEMENT

So happy for Gus and crew

Porknoxville

Letterman
Oct 31, 2005
They are a bunch of country club thug thugs that are way to cocky for their own good. By the way Artis-Payne couldn't vary Gordon's jock!.
Go hogs!

I know the conference bowl losses means we have to put up with inane comments from low intelligence knuckledraggers from other conferences, like those Noles fans that were going around all the SEC boards before their game yesterday going on about how bad the SEC is after LSU and the Mississippi schools lost, was worse on other boards than ours, but I'm kind of glad to see Bama lose too. I dropped by the SEC network earlier yesterday to see what was on and all they were showing was back to back to back to back Alabama football games. You'd think they could at least pretend in was a conference network and not the Bama network, so sick of hearing about them all the time. Time for some new blood to rise to the top of the conference. Four of the five bowl wins were by the expansion teams, the old guard just isn't getting it done. Tennessee was on an upswing toward the end of the season so maybe they'll be hungry enough to win their game, but the way Florida has played, I don't have any confidence in them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT