ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry, but not happy w/Coach B's response

to his firing if the nat'l media has it correct. This guy is playing victim by saying i was told on the field. I know for a fact he was told earlier rhis wk. Sorry, but he blew it with his drinking problem. I'm pissed with how the national media is playing it out. Total bull shit!
He didnt say that champ, take a hike

He was obviously emotional after the news. I don't pin this as much on him as I do the national media members who will take sound bites. They took it out of context and didn't use the whole quote.

I've also been drinking since we lost to unc

Reactions: menahog
to his firing if the nat'l media has it correct. This guy is playing victim by saying i was told on the field. I know for a fact he was told earlier rhis wk. Sorry, but he blew it with his drinking problem. I'm pissed with how the national media is playing it out. Total bull shit!

According to the person who put out the press release she said that she told him right after the game was over in the office next to the dressing room.

Who cares move on

Maybe you should watch the video and see what he actually said instead of talking out your ass. Then come back on “hear” and talk some more of your childish fvck. We absolutely have one of the dumbest and most childish fan bases in the country.
Ass!

Interim AD said the decision Was made during game today and confirmed he was told after game. So I am guessing you are very wrong

the video is where he CORRECTED what was reported by the press he said.
He was asked about his statement and said he was mixed up or something

there is a reason people were mad before he even spoke at the press conf

He said he wished he could have talked to the people that fired him and told them of the good things he was doing.

I would say they had enough facts to NOT need to hear from him

0-5 Alabama
0-5 Texas A&M
1-4 Miss St
1-4 Auburn
1-3 Missouri
You must have listened to a different press conference than the rest of us. You must dislike Bielema so much that it affects your ability of listen without prejudice. He talked with the interim AD and stated his position to her and gave her his reasons why he should be retained. His reason for being retained did not outweigh the facts of the way the FB team consistently lost games, such as having leads going into the fourth quarter but losing, having large leads at halftime and losing. As Peoples said, Bielema had made many positive contributions to the development and advanced the personal growth of his athletes, but not winning winnable games became unacceptable.

Maybe you should watch the video and see what he actually said instead of talking out your ass. Then come back on “hear” and talk some more of your childish fvck. We absolutely have one of the dumbest and most childish fan bases in the country.

Don’t understand why people keep saying watch the video. Either he lied or some local news reporters misquoted him.

Reactions: anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
Literally all it takes is clicking that video pinned up top. He first said he was told when walking off the field. Someone asked him to clarify what he meant and he said it was in the office and that, "No, it wasn't brutal" with a laugh.

But Danny, that doesn’t help the people who insist on kicking a guy when he’s down. I️ mean he handled it with class, yet some people just can’t let it go. He’s gone. No need to keep trying to throw shots at him. It’s clear he loved Arkansas.

I’m beginning to think Dari was right with what he said. Doesn’t excuse Brett’s performance, but we definitely have the most insecure fan base

He is gone - the media likes him - get over it & move on geeze

But Danny, that doesn’t help the people who insist on kicking a guy when he’s down. I️ mean he handled it with class, yet some people just can’t let it go. He’s gone. No need to keep trying to throw shots at him. It’s clear he loved Arkansas.
Agree totally...it's the national media that is classless by putting out just snippets of what Coach B said with the intent to make the university look bad!

Reactions: anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
why would any human think I wanted Nutt back? Crazy

ADVERTISEMENT