ADVERTISEMENT

Stadium Upper deck RFI

Jun 28, 2009
I'm looking to visit for the Alabama-Arkansas game. I think my tickets will be in the upper deck Section 509...visitors section. How "bad" is that section? Or is the upper deck in general not bad? I sit in the upper deck in Bryant Denny.

Thanks

It's not great obviously, but you can see everything that you need to see. I've been in the upper deck at Bryant-Denny once and it's farther away from the field than at Razorback Stadium.

Last game my wife & I were at the stadium was when we lost to Ala when mallet threw an interception late in the game. We were in the upper deck and my wife loved it. She said she could see the play develop better than when we were in the club seats. Due to some health problems, we have not been able to get back up there for a game.

I'm not sure about the section but the upper deck is great. We actually make a point to get our season tickets on the very top row. The view of the field is great , I've got more space behind me for drinks or souvenirs and best of all there is nobody to ask me to sit down.

How bad it is depends how close you like to be to the action. Just bring some binoculars and hope not all the action is at the opposite end zone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT