ADVERTISEMENT

Suicide Watch for Col Puker

And Clutch Allen is breaking Arkansas QB records left and right. This one has to sting.

LMAO, it does my heart good to see I'm so on your mind. Like a simpleminded moth to the flame.

Hey, I'm glad to see the hogs win a game. If you're waiting for me to jump for joy that the hogs are 5-4 and playing for nothing but a mid level Bowl, keep waiting.

LMAO, it does my heart good to see I'm so on your mind. Like a simpleminded moth to the flame.

Hey, I'm glad to see the hogs win a game. If you're waiting for me to jump for joy that the hogs are 5-4 and playing for nothing but a mid level Bowl, keep waiting.
You'll have a better chance firing Santa Claus than crushing Hog Fans the next three weeks #WPS

Its 6-5 now. CBB is now sitting at 16-20 in 3 yrs at Arkansas. Miss Stank put up half a hundred on our awesome defense Sat. Make my kool-aid a double please. Huge buyout so we are stuck with this loser. Thanks Jeff Long! If he had this record at any other SEC School he would already be gone.

Reactions: hogzilla22
7-5. 5-3 in conference. How many years in past 20 years we were better than 5-3 in conference?

Yay, 7-5 and 5-3 in conference! We are definately where we wanna be, such improvement as Baz and Wally Small said. Give BB a raise and a contract extension!
This is why Ark will never compete with the upper tier programs in the SEC, we are way too satisfied with 6- 7 wins a season. Wait till next year when we lose what took us a few years to get 7 wins.

Reactions: Colonel Porker
Yay, 7-5 and 5-3 in conference! We are definately where we wanna be, such improvement as Baz and Wally Small said. Give BB a raise and a contract extension!
This is why Ark will never compete with the upper tier programs in the SEC, we are way too satisfied with 6- 7 wins a season. Wait till next year when we lose what took us a few years to get 7 wins.[/QUOTE]

You are 100% Correct. I've never seen such love for a man that is 17-20 thru 3 years and 7-5 this year. 7-5 should be a massive disappointment in any Razorback football season. Get used to it however because this is the new Arkansas mindset, brought to you by Emperor Long. "Be happy with whatever slop we serve" you said the man behind the giant curtain.
Beliema is exactly what I said he'd be. He's Houston Nutt part II. You get a few awesome victories thrown together with some gigantic turds laid, enough to wreck a year. Remember, this was supposed to be Bert's breakout year. Next year we start over at so many positions it's just horrific to think about.

For the record, Bobby won 21 games in years three and four and only lost 5 in that two year span. Bert's got 7 wins so far in year three with as many losses a Bobby had in both those years combined. And year four for Bert will be a struggle to keep up with year three. It will be interesting to see his minions explain away another 7 win year next year and why we should be happy and content with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT