ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Recruiting Rundown

Danny West

Recruiting Analyst
Oct 24, 2004
Tontitown, AR
www.hawgsports.com
Even with five official visitors on hand it's felt like a pretty slow and uneventful recruiting weekend in Fayetteville. Saturday's weather, the crowd, and another loss in front of very few notable recruits made for a pretty uninspiring weekend.

I'm not expecting a lot to come of this weekend but will post any notable updates in this thread throughout the day.

LB Will Honas said he's "interested but plan on taking my other visits." He was hosted by Shane Clenin and Reid Miller.

I'm hearing safety Aaron Maddox had a good trip that helped the Hogs chances. Look for him to visit NC State, Colorado and Louisville before deciding. Both of his parents were with him this weekend.

LB Davion Taylor, who's committed to Colorado, says the Razorbacks are in his top three after this weekend. He was hosted by Scoota Harris and said the fans were the highlight of his visit.

Will try to catch Jahmir Johnson and Noah Jefferson later on. Current commit Isaiah Nichols and 2019 WR Jadon Jackson were the other notable guys on hand for yesterday's game.

I know it's hard to get excited about recruiting right now but I'll cover what little we've got to work with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.