ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks to Facebook, Instgram, Twitter etc

Hawgageddon

Letterman
Nov 23, 2012
We are very close to Global Government. The use of The threat of Terrorism the government is tracking Americans every move from these social sites. With these Smart phones local police use Tower Dumping to keep check locally. All this rolled up into what is leading to Global Government and we are closer than most suspect.

gtfo-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2726.gif

Originally posted by Hawgageddon:
We are very close to Global Government. The use of The threat of Terrorism the government is tracking Americans every move from these social sites. With these Smart phones local police use Tower Dumping to keep check locally. All this rolled up into what is leading to Global Government and we are closer than most suspect.
this post would have potential on the MB. good luck on here.

The only thing we are remotely close to...is a winning season.

In basketball.

Love twitter, and smart phones, (You can thank technological advances and capitalism for their growth/popularity.)
IMO, if you don't like 'em....then I would encourage you not to get one or participate in the social media sites.

#problemsolved

The sky is falling! I always come here for my political info thank you (sic).

I keep picturing Randy Quaid in Independence Day.

Originally posted by RRW3Hog:

I keep picturing Randy Quaid in Independence Day.

th

Originally posted by J.C. Rose:

this post would have potential on the MB. good luck on here.
I agree

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT