ADVERTISEMENT

There will be NO coaching change....

Nov 25, 2012
Not now, nor at the end of the year, no matter what. Jeff Long doesn't care about the football program. He cares about Jeff Long. Firing Petrino and hiring Beilema got him the exposure he needed to be named Chairman of the playoff committee, and whatever else they just named him. He is pretty sure the athletic department as a whole is in great shape!! Except for football, but liberals care more about Women's Soccer and Golf,, than football. And don't give me any bull about facilities. We have always had great facilities, always will. Great Facilities have never translated to great teams. And let the record show, this new addition to DDWRS was hatched on Petrino's watch. And while our football program is in the toilet, Louisville and Petrino have a top 25 team and a Heisman winner. BRING BOBBY BACK BRING BOBBY BAK BRING BOBBY BACK!!!!!!

Perhaps we wouldn't need to fire BB if we could get rid of that sorry
Jeff Long person and hire an AD that will jump BB's ass and inspire him to do his job...... you know?! ....an AD that isn't infatuated with BB!

I think CBB is gone if the HOGS finish below .500. I also think that Long has found out that it will not be his decision. I think that Long now knows that a couple more poor showings from other sports and he will be next out the door.

Not now, nor at the end of the year, no matter what. Jeff Long doesn't care about the football program. He cares about Jeff Long. Firing Petrino and hiring Beilema got him the exposure he needed to be named Chairman of the playoff committee, and whatever else they just named him. He is pretty sure the athletic department as a whole is in great shape!! Except for football, but liberals care more about Women's Soccer and Golf,, than football. And don't give me any bull about facilities. We have always had great facilities, always will. Great Facilities have never translated to great teams. And let the record show, this new addition to DDWRS was hatched on Petrino's watch. And while our football program is in the toilet, Louisville and Petrino have a top 25 team and a Heisman winner. BRING BOBBY BACK BRING BOBBY BAK BRING BOBBY BACK!!!!!!

Well said and All true my friend. Getting rid of fat boy unfortunately won’t do us a bit of good if Jeffie makes the next hire. We caught lightening in a bottle with Petrino. We won’t get that lucky again.

The only reason we got Petrino was because he was wanting out of Atlanta so bad he would have taken the job as a waterboy for a high school team. The kind of stink the village idiots were raising around the program with the phone records and banner flying at games, which was a public attack on the whole team and not just Nutt, showed the better coaches that Arkansas is not the place they would want to work so all those thinking there is a line of great coaches lined up at the door with resumes in hand need to put down what they're smoking and connect with reality. The best you could hope for if they did get rid of BB would be if Enos would accept a promotion into the job.

Reactions: Manbearhog
Or another NFL coach wanting to come back to college. The main problem I am seeing right now is with the Oline. As a unit they are not up to par. Can’t really tell about the defense because those players are in a new system. By the 7th game they should start showing if the new system is any better. Also the WRs do drop a lot of balls but, over all they are also a new unit. Still the Oline is not getting better. I expect them to get manhandled by all the SEC Dlines. I expect the QBs to get blitzed getting off the bus. Since 2016 Allen is the most sacked QB in CFB.

He ain’t coming back now or ever! Move on bubba! Nothing to see here.

Auburn Quick Facts:
Auburn 108 Arkansas 23, over the past 2 years.
Almost one thousand three hundred yards of offense against your defense in two years.
The fans and players deserve better.

Well said and All true my friend. Getting rid of fat boy unfortunately won’t do us a bit of good if Jeffie makes the next hire. We caught lightening in a bottle with Petrino. We won’t get that lucky again.
What's up Colonel? How's things in Florida? Still see your giving them hell over Bobby!
I finally broke down and bought a subscription to rivals. Trust me you will like it, several have your same passion.
Last time I talked to you was when me and the wife was heading to the Daytona 500.
Juan hit the jet dryer and that put a end to me ever going to watch another race again. Couldn't get the wife to go to another race after that whole ordeal with the weather then the track damage sealed the deal. Anyway keep giving them hell. Always enjoyed your views.

ADVERTISEMENT