ADVERTISEMENT

This...more of this

So many things I can say but I won't but I'm not shocked that some of you are entertained.

So many things I can say but I won't but I'm not shocked that some of you are entertained.
Yeah it shouldn't be shocking that patriotic people who love this country are entertained by someone who is also patriotic and loves this country.

How anyone like yourself could find ANYTHING about what she did or said as negative is sad. I feel for you.

Last edited:
Seems like a couple posters hate this video being seen and trying to bait people into an argument that gets it shut down. @HTHog dont fall for it. @DuckTalesLOL just get rid of the race baiters and not the thread.
giphy.gif

Good for her but her pride in the country has zero to do with the fact that racism and racial injustice are in fact real and have infiltrated virtually every basic institution of the country.

I'm sure it's difficult to walk around all day with a chip on your shoulder.

I once had the opportunity to speak with an Indian family whom I worked with (horrific poverty that most Americans would ever know) moved here with nothing but a visa and clothes. Worked 4 jobs, saved up, and bought a gas station. Now owns 5 and lives in a multi-million dollar home in N. MS.

Never blamed a soul. Had every right to be "woe is me" but instead used their energy towards making their family better and did.

But, muh racism is a great scapegoat and is a great moneymaker.

I once had the opportunity to speak with an Indian family whom I worked with (horrific poverty that most Americans would ever know) moved here with nothing but a visa and clothes. Worked 4 jobs, saved up, and bought a gas station. Now owns 5 and lives in a multi-million dollar home in N. MS.

Never blamed a soul. Had every right to be "woe is me" but instead used their energy towards making their family better and did.

Nothing you said has anything to do with the fact that racism and racial injustice does exist. It's real. And trust me, there is nothing "woe is me" about me so you can save that.

Do you think that successful people don't experience racism? Or overcome racism? What point are you even trying to make with your post?

Reactions: gibbyda

I’ve never heard of laws that discriminated against Indians from buying homes, owning business, getting a good education and good paying jobs? I don’t even have to bring up the “justice system.”

You’re right about one thing cause black men do have a chip, but it’s against other black men. It’s the White man that teach their ethnicity to have a chip against everybody that ain’t white. I do commend y’all for that cause u do stick together. Something to try to teach us to do, minus the hate

Last edited:
Do you think that successful people don't experience racism? Or overcome racism? What point are you even trying to make with your post?

He is saying that when you are dealt a bad hand, no matter what it is - health issues to inequalities to bad luck even- if you dont rise above it you will get beat by it. Everyone can succeed in this country. Some have a longer harder road than others. But dwelling on and surrendering to the disadvantages does ypu no good. Whether yor blind, have cancer, borned with a handicap or your skin is a different color. If You feel you have a harder you must overcome.

Trust me i know with some things i have had to deal with. Your mentality is the biggest part if besting what is not fair in life.

Nothing you said has anything to do with the fact that racism and racial injustice does exist. It's real. And trust me, there is nothing "woe is me" about me so you can save that.

Racism exists worldwide, and to think otherwise is just dumb. But it doesn't exist on the scale that the MSM would like for you to believe. Take a moment to listen to this guy. It's kinda long but eye opening.

Reactions: Hawg Chief
Racism exists worldwide, and to think otherwise is just dumb. But it doesn't exist on the scale that the MSM would like for you to believe. Take a moment to listen to this guy. It's kinda long but eye opening.

That guy has a totally vexed take on CRT. CRT does not say everything is racist. What it does is provide a framework for us to study the way certain policies and practices have such racial disparity. CRT takes any and all focus off of an individual racist and focuses on the system and or policy. You have to look at the outcome of the policy or system. People are intentionally misrepresenting CRT. It isn't inherently racist. I actually took the Gateway seminar at TCU on CRT. It isn't what 90% of the people complaining about it think.

ADVERTISEMENT