ADVERTISEMENT

To the change the QB fans

TOP HOG

All-Conference
Jun 11, 2002
We can go to AA and that is the only option. RP is not physically ready to step onto the field in SEC play. Do we really want to get this kid hurt, so you can try and prove you know something, the coaches don't? I was thinking Duwop but, if they haven't practiced it I don't see installing it halfway through the season. I'm all for putting AA in but, I believe the HOGS would get beat by much larger scores. Maybe put him in during the UAB game before throwing him at a top 10 SEC team. BA needs to play against UGA because he is the best option at this point. If he can't get it done this week, then try AA and find out just how wrong you are. I believe removing BA this year kills any bowl chance Arkansas may have. But some folks have to be shown there is a reason they aren't coaches. And that JLS knows more than them. So I'm good with giving up a maybe win for a sure loss to shut you guys up. Arkansas is in complete rebuild mode with the #1 SOS. Still Arkansas has made big strides and is almost there. We are just now getting to the point where they can compete the whole game and some of you are ready to tear it down, to start over. Maybe it is you that should change. To a glass that is half full, instead of one that is half empty. How about we get together and help push the team over the hump? Instead of letting the air out of the tires every week. Fact is Arkansas is 1 and a half years into rebuilding and they are at least a year ahead of schedule, with only half the parts needed. Shoot, give them a break.

They're just spoiled by how easy it is to run a team in those EA football video games and don't realize in real life there is no overnight remedy, especially for the size mess BB inherited. We're getting there, actually, we seem to be progressing faster than I expected. I didn't really expect us to be this competitive with the upper tier this soon, I was expecting next year to be like this one is so far, but if we can get some quality help in the def backfield and if RP lives up to his billing we may make a push for the conference title next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT