ADVERTISEMENT

OT Tommy Tuberville?

georgemarsh

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2006
Lake Ouachita
giphy.gif

"Really successful coach," Trump said of Tuberville, whom he's vigorously endorsed in the race against his former attorney general Jeff Sessions. "Beat Alabama, like six in a row, but we won't even mention that. As he said ... because of that, maybe we got 'em Lou Saban ... And he's great, Lou Saban, what a great job he's done.

Who can forget the great Lou Saban, crimson tide football coach?

"Really successful coach," Trump said of Tuberville, whom he's vigorously endorsed in the race against his former attorney general Jeff Sessions. "Beat Alabama, like six in a row, but we won't even mention that. As he said ... because of that, maybe we got 'em Lou Saban ... And he's great, Lou Saban, what a great job he's done.

Stable genuis.

We all make mistakes, Including our great president. I blame auto correct

I have a pretty neat story about Tommy. I’ve put it on here before, but I’m not sure how to link it on here.. Either way it has nothing to do with this subject, but it is a cool story.

Reactions: georgemarsh
Please, that bumbling orange piece of sh|t cant even string together a complete sentence. Neither can most of his followers.
Lol Exactly why Joe should debate then. They already planting the seeds why he shouldn’t. But I don’t blame old dementia if he doesn’t cause he’s a joke of a candidate. . I would have to be a dumb mf’er to vote for this guy lol! Can’t wait to see which country y’all blame this time. Quick, tell me his economic policy?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT