ADVERTISEMENT

Two new profiles, names to know

Danny West

Recruiting Analyst
Oct 24, 2004
Tontitown, AR
www.hawgsports.com
I've made profile pages for Hunter Henry's two younger brothers, Hayden and Hudson. (The profiles will go live soon.)

Hayden, a 2017 OLB/S, has been needing one since he just earned an offer from Air Force and is picking up a lot of other interest. It would be no surprise if Arkansas asks Hayden to be a preferred walk-on, we'll see. He should be close to landing other offers too.

Mr. Mark gave me the okay to go ahead and build one for 2019 TE Hudson Henry, too. This is a big one and a name everyone better get to know. Mr. Mark and others have told me for months that Hudson has a very good chance at being better than Hunter. He's already further along at the same age. Hudson is already 6-4, 210 with a 4.7 forty. This is most likely your No. 1 Arkansas target in that 2019 class. I know Burks from Warren has already received his (well-deserved) offer from the Hogs in that class -- Hudson would have one too but Coach Kelley isn't a huge fan of freshmen getting offered that early. All 14 SEC schools have already shown interest in Hudson.

I've included their films. It's pretty fun to watch young Hudson and see how much he looks like his oldest brother.

2017 S/OLB Hayden Henry:

2019 TE Hudson Henry:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News