ADVERTISEMENT

OT Tyreek Hill

"A source familiar with the situation said Hill’s fiancee has been in contact with Overland Park police. The source said that the incident was against the couple’s son, resulting in a broken arm."

What a bastard.
Tyreek Hill has been stepping over a bunch of lines since HS. JUCO and at Okie Lite. This is totally unsurprising. If he wasn’t a great player he’s have been in jail years ago.

If found guilty, how much you wanna bet they don't cut this guy like they did their RB. They cut Tyreek there will be 10 teams lining up to take him.

I think you're vastly overestimating Clark Hunt's willingness to take on anything resembling bad press, and severely underestimating God's hatred for me, a Chiefs fan.

He will cut bait after the Hunt fiasco. He absolutely has to.

He's a punk, always been a punk, always will be a punk.

Wow, KC has no concern with morality/ethics. So they draft players based on criteria such as; “most likely to slap a b***h”. Or “most likely to abuse children”, “most likely to use & distribute drugs”? What a class org.. Cmon KC, be better than this...

But I thought this was a "one time incident" and he has been a "model citizen" sense he has been drafted?

What scum he is

He had an incident in his past. Up until this news there hasn't been a peep about him doing anything wrong in his time with the Chiefs. It is possible to change and then **** it all up again.

Reek is a potato, but I wouldn't put a ton of stock into anything reported by the KC Star.

They're the Slate of local publications

It was on the scroll on Good Morning America this morning. Guess the story is gaining traction.
I think it’s going to gain a lot of traction if it turns up being true with his past. It’s going to be a real black eye on the NFL, right or not, that they let him in the league with what he previously had done and now this. Just my opinion.

and the coverup begins. Baby mama going to take one for the team. Wonder how much she ending up settling for?
The stories I've read this morning indicate that it wasn't an injury consistent with abuse (which I know from professional experience that it's possible to tell). He wasn't charged for bruising and welts on the child's body from spanking, although the investigator pointed out that he believed a crime had occurred but could not present enough evidence to prove it. That wasn't related to the broken arm, the most egregious alleged offense - but the marks on the child's body.

https://fox4kc.com/2019/06/10/sport...fiancee-crystal-espinal-broke-their-sons-arm/

The stories I've read this morning indicate that it wasn't an injury consistent with abuse (which I know from professional experience that it's possible to tell). He wasn't charged for bruising and welts on the child's body from spanking, although the investigator pointed out that he believed a crime had occurred but could not present enough evidence to prove it. That wasn't related to the broken arm, the most egregious alleged offense - but the marks on the child's body.

https://fox4kc.com/2019/06/10/sport...fiancee-crystal-espinal-broke-their-sons-arm/

I am just glad no one looked at my butt growing up, because it stayed blue.. (I deserved it lol). I was always getting in trouble/being mischievous. I wasn't abused but taught a lesson. I know there i a difference, but it'd had been seen as abuse in this current day.. smh.

I don't see anything damning here. Just makes his girlfriend sound even stupider than she already seems. She couldn't even answer his questions, and ultimately ruined his life at one point.. even though he's gone on to somewhat ruin it again.
He still told her she should be scared of him. That ok?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT