ADVERTISEMENT

OT Tyreek Hill

giphy.gif

What's this World coming too? You can't be accused of slapping a hoe without punishment but toddlers are fair game.

Reactions: pigem

Then you must also know he has a well documented history of family violence, including a conviction for "battery by strangulation".

He put his hands around the throat of a pregnant woman and squeezed until she couldn't breathe.

I'm fairly certain that the onus is on you to prove to me that he ISN'T trash...

Then you must also know he has a well documented history of family violence, including a conviction for "battery by strangulation".

He put his hands around the throat of a pregnant woman and squeezed until she couldn't breathe.

I'm fairly certain that the onus is on you to prove to me that he ISN'T trash...

Listen to the 11 minute audio tape, read the 177 page testimony transcript from his court case in 2014 ( ), and these:

I think there's plenty of available information to cast doubt over what he plead guilty to in 2014. It's my personal opinion that he plead guilty, knowing he was innocent, in order to salvage a career. Maybe I have my Chiefs tinted blinders on. But one of our own news stations and newspaper have been withholding information and reporting based on an agenda that has been exposed over the last couple of weeks. I understand your judgment based on the strong words in some of these articles but I also say that there is an onus on you to dig deeper into what's actually going on if you care to do so. If you don't and are firm in your opinion, that's fine.

Listen to the 11 minute audio tape, read the 177 page testimony transcript from his court case in 2014 ( ), and these:

I think there's plenty of available information to cast doubt over what he plead guilty to in 2014. It's my personal opinion that he plead guilty, knowing he was innocent, in order to salvage a career. Maybe I have my Chiefs tinted blinders on. But one of our own news stations and newspaper have been withholding information and reporting based on an agenda that has been exposed over the last couple of weeks. I understand your judgment based on the strong words in some of these articles but I also say that there is an onus on you to dig deeper into what's actually going on if you care to do so. If you don't and are firm in your opinion, that's fine.
The 11 minute audio clip where he tells her she should be terrified of him too?

Just so we’re all aware you’re vouching for the guy that said that.

Yeah that wasn't a good comment and I don't support that. But based on basically everything outside of that 5 seconds in the 11 minutes of audio, plus the other pieces I referenced, I don't consider him a "piece of trash" at this point - idk if that is vouching for him or not.. I certainly don't think he's Mr. Rogers.

Anyways, I asked "why?" because I have seen how this has all been reported since April or whenever it started so I was curious.

The 11 minute audio clip where he tells her she should be terrified of him too?
We get it. You've made a snap judgment about him that you're committed to. Even as more and more information comes out that is revealing that the woman might have been actively blackmailing and framing him for serious crimes for nearly a decade, you'll still stick to that. We will have to agree to disagree.

We get it. You've made a snap judgment about him that you're committed to. Even as more and more information comes out that is revealing that the woman might have been actively blackmailing and framing him for serious crimes for nearly a decade, you'll still stick to that. We will have to agree to disagree.

That might word is pretty important. The chick is shady AF, no doubt, but in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. The guy plead guilty to punching and strangling his 8 month pregnant girlfriend. That's about as bad as it gets. The child breaking his arm may have nothing to do with him, doesn't matter he's already proven to be a POS.

If he can ever prove that he didn't put his hands a woman, I will happily eat crow and consider him just another NFL player. As it stands, in my mind, he's a POS. For me, it seems pretty out there that this is a guy people (really just Chiefs fans) are willing to stick up for. He is likely to do something stupid again that will get him in trouble, is this really the guy you want to put your chips behind? If so, more power to you, but I just don't see how anyone can be upset with the another person thinking that Tyreek Hill isn't a good guy.

I mean this came out of his own mouth, this really the guy to get behind? "I was in a fight with my girlfriend that turned physical between us and I wrongfully put (her) in a headlock, putting external pressure on her neck that compressed her airway causing bodily injury.”

That might word is pretty important. The chick is shady AF, no doubt, but in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. The guy plead guilty to punching and strangling his 8 month pregnant girlfriend. That's about as bad as it gets. The child breaking his arm may have nothing to do with him, doesn't matter he's already proven to be a POS.

If he can ever prove that he didn't put his hands a woman, I will happily eat crow and consider him just another NFL player. As it stands, in my mind, he's a POS. For me, it seems pretty out there that this is a guy people (really just Chiefs fans) are willing to stick up for. He is likely to do something stupid again that will get him in trouble, is this really the guy you want to put your chips behind? If so, more power to you, but I just don't see how anyone can be upset with the another person thinking that Tyreek Hill isn't a good guy.

I mean this came out of his own mouth, this really the guy to get behind? "I was in a fight with my girlfriend that turned physical between us and I wrongfully put (her) in a headlock, putting external pressure on her neck that compressed her airway causing bodily injury.”
First, 8 weeks - not 8 months. He accepted a plea deal (one that kept him out of prison and on the football field - also got the charge expunged from his record after completing a court-appointed DV program), but has consistently maintained his innocence. The unadulterated audio file casts a tremendous amount of doubt on the circumstances surrounding that night. He tells her, completely unaware that she is recording him in an attempt to get more blackmail fuel, that he never touched her in 2014. Her response? "We're not talking about that right now."

I'm not upset that another person thinks Hill is a POS. Read this thread and you'll see that I shared those sentiments before more information came to light. I'm just pointing out that we've essentially reached a stalemate if you listen to the full audio and still want to dig in and pretend like there aren't a lot more moving parts to this than this guy is just plain scum. Very few things in life are black and white, and this relationship between these two is proving to be anything but.

You guys keep saying he has all this evidence of his innocence.

Then why cop to it? There is nowhere on earth where pleading guilty to choking a pregnant woman is in any way better than being proven innocent in open court.

Not to mention the fact that he is still with this woman who you guys say tried to full on frame him for multiple felonies...If that is the case, and he knows it, why stick around?

He is the poster child for why the NFL will continue to have a domestic violence problem...

Reactions: Hogaudacious

Then why cop to it? There is nowhere on earth where pleading guilty to choking a pregnant woman is in any way better than being proven innocent in open court.

Not to mention the fact that he is still with this woman who you guys say tried to full on frame him for multiple felonies...If that is the case, and he knows it, why stick around?

He is the poster child for why the NFL will continue to have a domestic violence problem...
Because he likely had a lawyer that said, "This is a he said-she said. She's going to get in front of a jury and get a ton of sympathy with her story. Prosecutor is offering us a deal that if you plead guilty and issue a statement of guilt, you will stay out of jail, still be able to play football, and the charges will be expunged from your record after a 52 week DV program." Let's not pretend that we don't know how the criminal justice system works in this country.

That being said, I'm not personally saying he has any evidence. I'm saying that the unedited audio clip casts doubt on the story we've all accepted as gospel truth.

Reactions: RHS_Cyclone

Accept the plea deal and you stay out of jail.

Refuse it and you may also stay out of jail, but you might be found guilty too and end up in prison.

First, 8 weeks - not 8 months. He accepted a plea deal (one that kept him out of prison and on the football field - also got the charge expunged from his record after completing a court-appointed DV program), but has consistently maintained his innocence. The unadulterated audio file casts a tremendous amount of doubt on the circumstances surrounding that night. He tells her, completely unaware that she is recording him in an attempt to get more blackmail fuel, that he never touched her in 2014. Her response? "We're not talking about that right now."

I'm not upset that another person thinks Hill is a POS. Read this thread and you'll see that I shared those sentiments before more information came to light. I'm just pointing out that we've essentially reached a stalemate if you listen to the full audio and still want to dig in and pretend like there aren't a lot more moving parts to this than this guy is just plain scum. Very few things in life are black and white, and this relationship between these two is proving to be anything but.

I mean yeah of course he maintains his innocence, what would you expect him to say, "I'm guilty, they should have locked me up and thrown away the key"?

I said the chick was shady AF and further more if she is blackmailing him, he should press charges against her for doing so, but no, he's still with her to this day. In his own words he admitted to chocking her, how in the world can we not take that for exactly what it is?

You are correct, nothing is ever black and white, that's why I said if he can prove he is some how innocent I'd be willing to change my opinion on him, but he is nowhere close that.

Here's his quote one more time, in his own words describing what occurred- "I was in a fight with my girlfriend that turned physical between us and I wrongfully put (her) in a headlock, putting external pressure on her neck that compressed her airway causing bodily injury.”

Does that sound like an innocent man?

Reactions: UCABear_8
Accept the plea deal and you stay out of jail.

Refuse it and you may also stay out of jail, but you might be found guilty too and end up in prison.
Which, for a guy like Tyreek Hill, is basically a life sentence. A few years in state prison puts him back in Douglas, GA working minimum wage - not in Kansas City, MO making bank.

I mean yeah of course he maintains his innocence, what would you expect him to say, "I'm guilty, they should have locked me up and thrown away the key"?

I said the chick was shady AF and further more if she is blackmailing him, he should press charges against her for doing so, but no, he's still with her to this day. In his own words he admitted to chocking her, how in the world can we not take that for exactly what it is?

You are correct, nothing is ever black and white, that's why I said if he can prove he is some how innocent I'd be willing to change my opinion on him, but he is nowhere close that.

Here's his quote one more time, in his own words describing what occurred- "I was in a fight with my girlfriend that turned physical between us and I wrongfully put (her) in a headlock, putting external pressure on her neck that compressed her airway causing bodily injury.”

Does that sound like an innocent man?
That's a statement of guilt. It's required in most cases to accept a plea deal. You can tell by listening to Tyreek Hill speak on any occasion - he's not the kind of guy to use the phrase "external pressure on her neck that compressed her airway causing bodily injury." That was prepared by the prosecutor and signed by Tyreek as a part of the plea agreement.

Again, I'm fine if any of you want to have a different opinion, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend like the justice system is a perfect entity.

If this was any player on any other team but the one you like, that statement alone would be enough for you to think the same way. And it’s it not, shame on you as a man with a wife.

That's a statement of guilt. It's required in most cases to accept a plea deal. Again, I'm fine if any of you want to have a different opinion, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend like the justice system is a perfect entity.

It's like people don't understand that sometimes accepting a deal and admitting guilt is the better option for you.

If this was any player on any other team but the one you like, that statement alone would be enough for you to think the same way. And it’s it not, shame on you as a man with a wife.
No, I'm a big boy. I can have opinions about serious topics like this without needing to insert some silly ass variable like what team I root for into it. I can also have discussions with people who have differing opinions without getting personal about it. Check yourself.

No, I'm a big boy. I can have opinions about serious topics like this without needing to insert some silly ass variable like what team I root for into it. I can also have discussions with people who have differing opinions without getting personal about it. Check yourself.
Check myself? I thought we were having a serious conversation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT