ADVERTISEMENT

UGA is #10 in both major polls and up to 8th in the combined polls.

TOP HOG

All-Conference
Jun 11, 2002
UGA is a 3.5 favorite. One thing for sure, Arkansas will be top 10 tough by the end of this year.

At his point I am afraid the team is going to lose all hope of winning (a SEC game) if they don't find a way to win against Georgia. All the losing can really take a toll. Hopefully I am underestimating this team -- or better yet we just win this Saturday!

I have a gut feeling, certainly not a brain feeling, that we actually can beat either Miss school if we finally get the bounce.
And Georgia is beatable, but overall even if we are losing conference games we are competitive for a change and starting to get respect. A couple or three wins would be nice but getting the fix for things like defense etc. will pay off, hate to say it, but later.

Originally posted by STLhawg:
At his point I am afraid the team is going to lose all hope of winning (a SEC game) if they don't find a way to win against Georgia. All the losing can really take a toll. Hopefully I am underestimating this team -- or better yet we just win this Saturday!
I think just the opposite. When you have lost a lot but are obviously right there and have just held Bama in check, I'd bet they are bloodthirsty to get over on somebody. Worst time for Georgia to come to town.

I think Georgia is more beatable than either of the Miss schools, unless they suddenly decide Gurley has suffered enough and lift his suspension. I've said it already and still think we will put Georgia down in the Rock, which is why I suspect they may try to get Gurley back in the game.

STL hawg, I understand your feelings as I suffered through the 90's with all of those inept LSU teams of Curley Hallman and Jerry Dinardo but I truly believe this Razorback team is better than Missouri and is as good as LSU so I think you guys have a good to very good chance of winning one and perhaps both of those games.
P.S. If a loss to Arkansas would get Less out of Baton Rouge then by all means. help us out.

Hit'em till they stop wigglin.

smokin.r191677.gif

Forget it guys. We don't only shoot ourself in the foot, we shoot ourself all over our body. This is terrible. Today, we couldn't be Little Sisters of the Poor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT