ADVERTISEMENT

Uh, What Did I Say About Arkansas Being

44rebel

Letterman
Feb 5, 2003
"possibly" the best team in the SEC right now? I think even some of you hawg fans thought I was blowin' smoke last month!

Who in the SEC could Arkansas not beat right now? They will start in the top 25 next year and will be in the hunt for the playoffs. Good thing we play Arkansas in Oxford, but it is still going to be a very hard game for my Rebels to win!

We lose some key people but hopefully the lower classmen will be able to step up and in next year. Also hoping some of the incoming class can contribute right away to help our depth, especially on defense.

What I see from Arkansas is fundamentals and technique on the line of scrimmage. Arkansas has a very underrated coaching staff. They won't be underrated after next year. Those guys are teaching their butts off. They are developing players. They will be ready. I just like Brett Bielema! He's my hero! He instills and exudes confidence. Like me, I'm butt ugly, but I have a beautiful wife! What does that tell you about a man? He's a confident man and his players are becoming confident. When the odds come out next year I'm puttin' some green on Arkansas to win it all!

This post was edited on 12/30 8:43 PM by 44rebel

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT