ADVERTISEMENT

Vacation All Inclusive suggestions

Trey Biddy

Publisher
Jul 1, 2001
Fayetteville, Arkansas
arkansas.rivals.com
Wife and I have not gone on vacation together going on three years, and that was with her family in Destin and she was pregnant. She has been on me to do something. I haven't used any of my rewards points during that time and literally have the equivalent of $2K in points to use any way I choose. I understand that's probably not going to cover me top to bottom but should put a big dent in the overall price. We have a 2-year old and this has to happen. My dates are sometime April 27-July 31. Thanks for the help.

We want some place tropical, on the beach, resort, all inclusive if the food is good. We really want to wake up each day and decide what we want to do. But most of those days probably nothing but relaxing. Every time I've ever gone on vacation it has been to ski, something adventurous or a family deal or to Europe in my younger days, so I have zero idea how much it costs for like five days in Puerto Vallarta or Cabo or whatever at an all-inclusive, the Bahamas or whatever.

I need suggestions based on experience, links, roundabout prices, etc. please help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.