ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderbilt Game Oct 27 - 5 tickets

Tejashawg

Letterman
Gold Member
Jul 20, 2009
I will not be able to attend the UA-Vanderbilt game on October 27, and have 5 tickets for sale at a total of $150 ($30 per ticket). They are located on the East Upper Level, section 523 row 6 (seats 1-5), which is pretty good seats. If interested, contact me at scallen00@yahoo.com. Also, I have some hotel reservations at Holiday Inn - Rogers that weekend that I might can get switched over if you are not from NWA and need a place to stay on Friday and/or Saturday night.

Last edited:
I will not be able to attend the UA-Vanderbilt game on October 27, and have 5 tickets for sale at a total of $150 ($30 per ticket). They are located on the East Upper Level, section 523 row 6 (seats 1-5), which is pretty good seats. If interested, contact me at scallen00@yahoo.com. Also, I have some hotel reservations at Holiday Inn - Rogers that weekend that I might can get switched over if you are not from NWA and need a place to stay on Friday and/or Saturday night.

Any takers?

Any takers?

Tickets sold

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT